The what is the name of that damn movie thread.

DC_Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
me and my father saw this one movie on HBO back when I was younger I don't even remember what the movie was about I just remember this one particular scene

there was a group of guys (two of more can't remember) who were burglarizing this big mansion one of the burglars was upstairs searching through the bedrooms for valuables and then they show another burglar in the mansion (he was some fat dude) walking up the stairs with some steaks in one hand and a pistol in the other. so he says "hey boss i found these steaks in the freezer" he was so excited about finding the steaks that he missed a step and trips on the stairs and inadvertently shoots himself in the head.

me and my father was laughing like shyt at that scene :russ:

i hope someone knows what movie im talking about

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
there was a zombie movie I seen on UPN years ago.

don't remember much but like the entire town was empty, no cars in the streets no sounds no nada

my description is vague as hell but thats all I can really remember :sadcam:

anyone know what im talking about?

Main character was a chick I think

Daps
Reppin
St louis
there was a zombie movie I seen on UPN years ago.

don't remember much but like the entire town was empty, no cars in the streets no sounds no nada

my description is vague as hell but thats all I can really remember :sadcam:

anyone know what im talking about?

Main character was a chick I think

do you remember anymore details fam?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For the folks answering the movies, ya'll should post youtube vids of what you believe the movies to being.

I got another one. This is a early-mid 80's movies. Don't know any stars in it. Not exactly sure what the overall plot of the movie was about, but at some point, the protagonist, a white teenager driving some Miata type white sports car that was low enough to the ground that he was able to drive underneath a semi's trailer truck. Some punk gang was chasing him in other cars or possibly even racing him. One of the gang members I think was drinking gasoline straight for some damn reason and possibly had a mohawk (honestly though, I might be confusing this guy for a character in The Wraith, which is not this movie btw). I do know that the leader of this gang of sorts was this black masculine looking woman (possibly a tranny) that had this long ass sharp pinky nail that at least 1nce in the movie kills some guy with it by stabbing him in the throat with it. He/she/it/shim also had really dark lipstick on usually, like purple/black colored.

Suikoden, you got me on this one dawg?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
For the folks answering the movies, ya'll should post youtube vids of what you believe the movies to being.

I got another one. This is a early-mid 80's movies. Don't know any stars in it. Not exactly sure what the overall plot of the movie was about, but at some point, the protagonist, a white teenager driving some Miata type white sports car that was low enough to the ground that he was able to drive underneath a semi's trailer truck. Some punk gang was chasing him in other cars or possibly even racing him. One of the gang members I think was drinking gasoline straight for some damn reason and possibly had a mohawk (honestly though, I might be confusing this guy for a character in The Wraith, which is not this movie btw). I do know that the leader of this gang of sorts was this black masculine looking woman (possibly a tranny) that had this long ass sharp pinky nail that at least 1nce in the movie kills some guy with it by stabbing him in the throat with it. He/she/it/shim also had really dark lipstick on usually, like purple/black colored.

i was thinking of ..

l_90849_9743817e.jpg

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
I saw this Italian movie that was dubbed in English on showtime late at night years ago...it's about this rich woman who has a gay son who is ashamed so in order to cure his gayness she decides to make him a real man and starts fukking him:usure: she starts spending money on him so his sugar mama is his real mama and then he convinces his mom to have a threesome with his boyfriend...it's one of the most fukked up movies I've ever seen:what:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
me and my father saw this one movie on HBO back when I was younger I don't even remember what the movie was about I just remember this one particular scene

there was a group of guys (two of more can't remember) who were burglarizing this big mansion one of the burglars was upstairs searching through the bedrooms for valuables and then they show another burglar in the mansion (he was some fat dude) walking up the stairs with some steaks in one hand and a pistol in the other. so he says "hey boss i found these steaks in the freezer" he was so excited about finding the steaks that he missed a step and trips on the stairs and inadvertently shoots himself in the head.

me and my father was laughing like shyt at that scene :russ:

i hope someone knows what movie im talking about

Out Of Sight?

Where's my Harper's?

:ohhh:
51Mm7ZkvugL._SS400_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ok I can't remember If I saw this on HBO or Cinemax but it was this type of mystic martial arts flick about a white teenager (don't know his name but he was the main character on this Saturday Fox Kids show called Buzz Rider in the early 90's) who happens across a dying Chinese man with a magic ring in a mountain top over looking a beach. The Chinese man gives the teenager the ring and that night he comes down from the mountain all sad and depressed and this gang of guys is partying around his car and are threatening to take it from him. The teenager beats their asses in a "Gee Wiz" type of moment discovering that the ring gives him martial arts powers and stamina. So now he's all confident and popular at school, but he keeps getting visions of the dead Chinese guy who comes to him and tells him that he has to guard the ring from evil. Turns out there is an Evil guy who also has a magic ring and if he evil guy gets both magic rings he'll be indestructible....

Anybody at all remember this movie? I've been thinking about it for YEARS.

Also another flick I saw is where these 4 African guys stoway on this cargo ship and when the white crew members find out they hunt them down and execute them, and one of the black guys has to survive in the ship while these racist white CACs hunt him. One scene was fukked up because they set a dog to hunt him and he kicked it down a flight of stairs and broke its neck.....

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ok I can't remember If I saw this on HBO or Cinemax but it was this type of mystic martial arts flick about a white teenager (don't know his name but he was the main character on this Saturday Fox Kids show called Buzz Rider in the early 90's) who happens across a dying Chinese man with a magic ring in a mountain top over looking a beach. The Chinese man gives the teenager the ring and that night he comes down from the mountain all sad and depressed and this gang of guys is partying around his car and are threatening to take it from him. The teenager beats their asses in a "Gee Wiz" type of moment discovering that the ring gives him martial arts powers and stamina. So now he's all confident and popular at school, but he keeps getting visions of the dead Chinese guy who comes to him and tells him that he has to guard the ring from evil. Turns out there is an Evil guy who also has a magic ring and if he evil guy gets both magic rings he'll be indestructible....

The Power Within

I saw that movie during my vacation time in Haiti as a kid. Barely remember it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Also another flick I saw is where these 4 African guys stoway on this cargo ship and when the white crew members find out they hunt them down and execute them, and one of the black guys has to survive in the ship while these racist white CACs hunt him. One scene was fukked up because they set a dog to hunt him and he kicked it down a flight of stairs and broke its neck.....

Deadly Voyage

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps

Never Too Young To Die? With Vanity?