The what is the name of that damn movie thread.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Aight, I got one

It was a TV movie, it was the early-to-mid 90's, and maybe based on a true story. It was about these two brothers and the older one was Alpha and the younger being mad Beta :laugh: Anyways, the older one bullied the fukk outta his lil brother as a kid, teenager/young adult. The mom senses that something is wrong (took her dumb ass long enough) but the father is real complacent and non chalant. Basically the dad doesn't give a fukk cause I believe he really liked the older son. I also remember they would always flashback to the two brothers as kids outside fighting and the mother wanting to stop them and the father giving her the :smugfavre: "They're fine"

Anyways, the son returns from.......:yeshrug:........and starts the bullying all over again while putting on a front to everybody else. Finally the little brother has had enough and ends up killing his older brother.

Sound familiar to anyone?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This movie is from like the early 90s.

It's kind of black and white and in color.
The family is from the 1950 eras.
Everytime someone comes to the house, the dad takes them downstair, never to return again.
The mother then follows and come up with meat to cook for dinner.
The little boy starts getting weary, until he realized his parents are cannibals.

I have no idead what's the name of the movie, it's been plaguing me for years?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
This movie is from like the early 90s.

It's kind of black and white and in color.
The family is from the 1950 eras.
Everytime someone comes to the house, the dad takes them downstair, never to return again.
The mother then follows and come up with meat to cook for dinner.
The little boy starts getting weary, until he realized his parents are cannibals.

I have no idead what's the name of the movie, it's been plaguing me for years?

Parents (1989) - IMDb

It's on netflix, that's how I knew

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This is a genius thread. I be trying to help even when I'm busy doing important shyt :russ:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
:wow:
good look man thats the movie

i got the scenes mixed up but yep thats it i have been trying to find name of that movie for years

THANK YOU!!!

Right on bruh. J Lo was another one lookin good azz f*ck :noah:

The reason why I remember

Ask ya pops he gotta remember

:jawalrus:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I got one,i saw it on cable back in the mid 90's,it was a football movie,but on some any givin sunday shyt,i think it was college football,it was bad ass cuz it showed all the bhind the scene shyt,guys doin steroids,it evn showed them injecting there asses wit it,and i think it evn showed one of the cac's rapin his gf off that roid rage :skip:

I think you're talking about the ESPN TV show:

Playmakers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok I can't remember If I saw this on HBO or Cinemax but it was this type of mystic martial arts flick about a white teenager (don't know his name but he was the main character on this Saturday Fox Kids show called Buzz Rider in the early 90's) who happens across a dying Chinese man with a magic ring in a mountain top over looking a beach. The Chinese man gives the teenager the ring and that night he comes down from the mountain all sad and depressed and this gang of guys is partying around his car and are threatening to take it from him. The teenager beats their asses in a "Gee Wiz" type of moment discovering that the ring gives him martial arts powers and stamina. So now he's all confident and popular at school, but he keeps getting visions of the dead Chinese guy who comes to him and tells him that he has to guard the ring from evil. Turns out there is an Evil guy who also has a magic ring and if he evil guy gets both magic rings he'll be indestructible....

Anybody at all remember this movie? I've been thinking about it for YEARS.

Also another flick I saw is where these 4 African guys stoway on this cargo ship and when the white crew members find out they hunt them down and execute them, and one of the black guys has to survive in the ship while these racist white CACs hunt him. One scene was fukked up because they set a dog to hunt him and he kicked it down a flight of stairs and broke its neck.....

the second movie is an omar epps hbo movie, i believe.

the first movie sounds good enough to watch on some eighties viewing steez.

art barr

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Anyone can help me out?

this movie is late 80's early 90's. It's kind of like The Running Man in that there are a group of people who are trying to make it to a finish line first without being killed along the way. It's set outdoors, and the main actor was a skinny young white dude who was or looked like Mark Harmon. Anyways, like I said they are trying to reach where ever they're going to without being killed. One scene I remember is the "Mark Harmon" guy was being attacked by some villager with a pitchfork.
I bet you that this movie is called "Gymkata". They had a dude that was gymnast champion and they taught him martial arts and he combined them to help win that competition you was talking about. The scene you're talking about was when he had to go thru a town that was inhabited by crazy people. I remember watching that movie when I was little and didn't understand it. I just liked the fighting scenes. It's been a long time since I seen that movie. Hey if this is the movie you're talking about, send some rep my way. I'm 98% sure this is it.

Gymkata (1985) - IMDb

Last edited by a moderator: