The what is the name of that damn movie thread.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Trying to find this movie I saw the trailer for either this year or late last year, but I’m thinking it was this year. White guy hits it off with a girl in his apartment complex. Next day he goes to her apartment and everything is gone including her. He goes searching and starts to find all kind of weird shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Trying to find this movie I saw the trailer for either this year or late last year, but I’m thinking it was this year. White guy hits it off with a girl in his apartment complex. Next day he goes to her apartment and everything is gone including her. He goes searching and starts to find all kind of weird shyt.

Sounds familiar... Can you elaborate on "weird shyt"? Would you say supernatural?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Under The Silver Lake?

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Ok I got one.

All I remember is the ending. It's an old flick, I think it was mostly black and white or very Lil colour. An elderly black lady was locked in an insane aslyum lookin in a broken mirror picking her nappy hair and just saying 'pretty pretty' very delusional lookin face on her. That's all I remember. Was one of those Sunday morning TV movies

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
There's this movie I used to watch on TV where the kid has ghosts or some shyt, but they can't get him if he's under the covers. His parents leave and his brothers girl comes over then shyt happens

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what the name of that movie where dude digs up bodies and has sex with them until one day he meets this special dead body and gets to know her better and they wind up getting married