The what is the name of that damn movie thread.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight I'll try this out.

Must have been a late 80's movie, takes place in the desert. All I remember about it is some dude taking two women hostage with a shotgun. One of the chicks (the prettier one) decides to give him some ass either because the other chick was supposed to do something while he was distracted, or she was just hoping he'd let her go. But anyway after he fukks her he says something to the avail of, "What you thought you were getting out of this just cause you gave me some p*ssy?" :rudy:

Towards the end of the movie I think she shoots and kills him.

Anyone? :yeshrug:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I remember this movie that was on one night at like 1:00am when I was a kid. I think it was about some Americans in a concentration camp or something. There was a part where they were all in a stadium singing the national anthem and then dudes came out and just started mowing them all down with machine guns

"Oh the laaaand of the freeeeeeee...."
:bustback::bustback::bustback:

I was :ooh: :russ:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I got one:

It's horror I think it came out either late 80s or early 90s and it's about a monster parasite that travels through peoples mouths and controls them. Only scene that I remember (vaguely btw) is that the climax took place in a pool with the parasite in a female and I think she was trying to transfer the parasite to a kid. When the parasite passes, it does it mouth to mouth. Think Xenomorphs with the second mouth.... That's the closest description of it I can think of lol

Ring any bells for anyone?

Species?

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
I remember this movie that was on one night at like 1:00am when I was a kid. I think it was about some Americans in a concentration camp or something. There was a part where they were all in a stadium singing the national anthem and then dudes came out and just started mowing them all down with machine guns

"Oh the laaaand of the freeeeeeee...."
:bustback::bustback::bustback:

I was :ooh: :russ:

Red Dawn with Patrick Swayze

I got one that probably came out around the same time. It was a crime drama about this cop and prostitute. She might of been on the run or something but he was helping her I think.

Only parts I remember is that she was in a bar or strip club and this fat dude comes up to her and tell her he got a d*ck as big as cow. In the next scene he f*ckin her in a hotel and he tells her "What's wrong? Your pus*y ain't even moving!" Sh1t was on HBO back in the day.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Dope thread and I made this thread 1nce before on that other site years ago and strangely, got back like no hits at all. I got good one that probably none of ya'll we'll get either, despite that I can describe it in great detail (outside of any actor's names that was in it). I'll drop it later 1nce I have more time to post it.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I saw this movie around the mid 90's on tv (like the usa channel). It was about two fighter pilots one good the other bad. They used to be friends or brothers. They were both flying jets in a mountainous area. I think the good guy had some military support in a bunker or mountain cave. There might have been a bomb involved as well.

I have been searching for years for this movie with no luck. :to:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Damn, one more that came to mind. Came out in the 80's I think and it might of been a made for tv flick. It was about a little boy with powers I think. All I can remember was that near the end of the movie the boys plastic army men had come to life and was causing havoc. The house had caught on fire, tanks shooting and all the sh1t.

Been trying to figure this one out for years.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Damn, one more that came to mind. Came out in the 80's I think and it might of been a made for tv flick. It was about a little boy with powers I think. All I can remember was that near the end of the movie the boys plastic army men had come to life and was causing havoc. The house had caught on fire, tanks shooting and all the sh1t.

Been trying to figure this one out for years.

Joey-making contact?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I member some joint that came on hbo a lot it was some errortic drama or some shyt I member dude had phantom of the opera mask type mask it was white

Another joint that came on hbo a lot shod be easier it was a horror movie the bad guy was dead cop that was burned all over

Hbo fukked me up when I was little shouldn't never been watching that shyt

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I member some joint that came on hbo a lot it was some errortic drama or some shyt I member dude had phantom of the opera mask type mask it was white

Another joint that came on hbo a lot shod be easier it was a horror movie the bad guy was dead cop that was burned all over

maniac cop!

the erotic flick sounds like a story from red shoe diaries.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Joey-making contact?

Nah, I don't think that's the one. Good lookin though.

Bruiser?

Don't feel bad you ain't the only one bruh:sadbron:

HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, all that sh1t f*cked me and my cousins up as little kids. The sh1t they used to show on cable was outta control. The majority of it I couldn't even tell you the name of.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think this movie came out in the 90's, but it had two men that were middle aged and they went to some resort. All through the movie there were numerous scenes where a guy had a blow up doll, and the doll would always get deflated :russ: