The what is the name of that damn movie thread.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
shyt. I know EXACTLY what movie you talkin about and I can't remember the name......this is gonna kill me now

:to:

I've been thinking about this movie since 2005 but could never find a source. What fukks me is I saw that movie when I was about 6 or 7 years old.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I got one,i saw it on cable back in the mid 90's,it was a football movie,but on some any givin sunday shyt,i think it was college football,it was bad ass cuz it showed all the bhind the scene shyt,guys doin steroids,it evn showed them injecting there asses wit it,and i think it evn showed one of the cac's rapin his gf off that roid rage :skip:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got one,i saw it on cable back in the mid 90's,it was a football movie,but on some any givin sunday shyt,i think it was college football,it was bad ass cuz it showed all the bhind the scene shyt,guys doin steroids,it evn showed them injecting there asses wit it,and i think it evn showed one of the cac's rapin his gf off that roid rage :skip:

I think that's The Program with Omar Epps.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I got one:

It's horror I think it came out either late 80s or early 90s and it's about a monster parasite that travels through peoples mouths and controls them. Only scene that I remember (vaguely btw) is that the climax took place in a pool with the parasite in a female and I think she was trying to transfer the parasite to a kid. When the parasite passes, it does it mouth to mouth. Think Xenomorphs with the second mouth.... That's the closest description of it I can think of lol

Ring any bells for anyone?

The Puppet Masters (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah Faculty is one of my favorite movies that's not it. As for The Puppet Masters nothing recognizable comes up from what I've seen in the youtube uploads.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
^ that was r rated??? lol

Yeah, If you said the word "fukk" more than once in a movie it's an automatic R rating. If the profanity wasn't so severe in that movie, I think it would have been PG-13. The violence wasn't all that bad.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I got one:

It's horror I think it came out either late 80s or early 90s and it's about a monster parasite that travels through peoples mouths and controls them. Only scene that I remember (vaguely btw) is that the climax took place in a pool with the parasite in a female and I think she was trying to transfer the parasite to a kid. When the parasite passes, it does it mouth to mouth. Think Xenomorphs with the second mouth.... That's the closest description of it I can think of lol

Ring any bells for anyone?

Sounds like The Hidden but I don't remember anything about a swimming pool (there was a swimming pool in the climax to The Faculty though which is probably why it was mentioned) but the alien was transferred orally.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like The Hidden but I don't remember anything about a swimming pool (there was a swimming pool in the climax to The Faculty though which is probably why it was mentioned) but the alien was transferred orally.

Yeah, I know of The Hidden. That's not it either.

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
i wish i could help you breh:manny:

i remember one scene from this movie that i think was on the
movie channel back in the early 90's. i thought it was part
of the amityville horror series but i don't know. anyway the scene
is basically where a girl is doing a striptease in a basement and
inviting a guy in who's looking at her from outside. but when he gets
inside the floor turns into quicksand or tar but she keeps dancing
while he is sucked into the ground.

i only saw this movie once when i was like 6 or 7