The true winner of this gen can't even do 4k

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My statement: meanwhile PSN bringing in more money than the other two competitors combined.

You, furiously: Show me PS sales without Asia

:skip::mjlol:

Sad part is Asia sales pale immensely in comparison to the US/Europe nowadays.

Craigbox is literally a weedplate outside of the US :laff:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
it's crazier how they're able to resell three old games with slight touchups while the other companies had to remaster them from scratch

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Games can be realistic in ways outside of the artstyle.

Realistic physics is a decent way to describe it.

Which is what the initial post that started all this said.

It’s physics and natural world is more consistent, logical, and realistic than Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghist of Tsushima, and Red Dead Redemption.

nikkas just saw realistic and ran with it and started posting pictures of boats and talking about Mickey Mouse shooting guns and The Governator. :yeshrug:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I agree, they need to also improving with the hardware & software required to play the games. The Switch has the worst controller out of the current generation in terms of durability, but be priced like apple products and don't be started on online services & infrastructure which are underlooked by Nintendo.

Yea Joycons are complete trash. I mean the Pro Controller is good but it is a supplement controller and doesn't even come with the system. The online is just embarrassing all around. They could have used the 360 online infrastructure and it would be a giant improvement.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I never want realistic Nintendo ips. Metroid is as far as I go

I do believe Fire Emblem and Metroid are the most realistic that Nintendo will ever get. And even then I believe that the art style that they have gone with for Xenoblade and Fire Emblem works a lot better. I am just interested in how Metroid Prime 4 will look whenever they reveal the first gameplay trailer.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
it's crazier how they're able to resell three old games with slight touchups while the other companies had to remaster them from scratch
they dont even do remakes or remasters like that....if u talking bout them keep putting their OG games on each console thats diff...hell link's awakening was their first real remake...and this mario collection is just remasters

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Just like your mom's... fully satisfied

That being said the new Switch will likely crush the console war. Consider drinking cyanide if you can't handle it
Tell ya bytch I’ma be by tonight. Leave the front door unlocked so you don’t have to pause your Xbox session :ehh: