The skyline/landscape of Texas looks like shyt

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm from Miami, I don't give a shyt :manny:

And Cali? If I truly wanted to be around fakkits and brown people I'd go in any direction
Did you really just act like Miami is devoid of gays and latinos?

:skip:

But since you're down there...
I heard that Le Labo only sells Tabac 28 over there. So do some coli brehs a solid and hook us up with some fragrances

@WIA20XX

:myman:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I literally just showed you a screenshot of the Greater Los Angeles Area genius. It incorporates LA, Riverside and Orange Counties.

And I was born in Pasadena, and lived my entire life all over Los Angeles, what you want, a birth certificate? :ufdup:

I'm actually from here.
You keep saying "Greater LA" when we are talking about the city limits. You aren't equipped to participate in this convo.

Also, Pasadena =/= City of LA.

Crenshaw Blvd is in LA.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You keep saying "Greater LA" when we are talking about the actual city. You aren't equipped to participate in this convo.

Bro, YOU are not equipped to participate.

California is not like these other states y'all talking about. We don't have "cities" and "city proper" like y'all do. I have this conversation everytime LA comes up because y'all out of towners talk like ya'll know how we get down out here. For example this:

And Hollywood is in Hollywood, CA

...doesn't make sense because Hollywood isn't a "city" it's an incorporation or a "neighborhood" of Los Angeles.

Screenshot-1098.png

YOU are ill-equipped for this conversation, tourist. :martin:

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Yeah you edited it and took out the Fort Lauderdale part.

Fine.

Lemme get that Tabac 28.

I was like, "wait a minute, there's oyes and fakkits here too :skip:"

Six cert coli brehs attract women with our natural musk, miss me with that :skip:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Houston is my hometown and it's straight up cheeks. It's not in the same category as LA, Chicago, or NYC. I've lived in NYC and it's like night and day.

Imagine you're driving on Highway US 59 and see this ugly ass eyesore :scust:

r8bPsg9.jpeg

Cheeks. Grey as far as the eye can see. Our only real destination is inside the loop and the best thing to do here is go to the Galleria Mall or eat food. Trash. They closed down Astro World too.
You go to the Galleria these days and you'll probably get rob or shot. Go to Memorial City for shopping and food.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Bro, YOU are not equipped to participate.

California is not like these other states y'all talking about. We don't have "cities" and "city proper" like y'all do. I have this conversation everytime LA comes up because y'all out of towners talk like ya'll know how we get down out here. For example this:

...doesn't make sense because Hollywood isn't a "city" it's an incorporation or a "neighborhood" of Los Angeles.

Screenshot-1098.png

YOU are ill-equipped for this conversation, tourist. :martin:
Thats fair about Hollywood. You got it.

Now what LA neighborhood is Santa Monica? Or Venice?

And yes, California does have proper cities. Are you high?

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thats fair about Hollywood. You got it.

:salute:

Now what LA neighborhood is Santa Monica? Or Venice?

Screenshot-1099.png

Screenshot-1100.png

:gladbron:

And yes, California does have proper cities. Are you high?

That's not what I said :what:

I said Southern California doesn't have cities the way other places have them. That's why you people constantly say "city proper" when in LA, we refer to all incorporations of Los Angeles as "Los Angeles"

This includes any place under the Greater Los Angeles banner.

This is why people say Disneyland is in LA when it's actually located in Anaheim.

This is why the Angels are known as the

Screenshot-1101.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:salute:

Screenshot-1099.png

Screenshot-1100.png

:gladbron:

That's not what I said :what:

I said Southern California doesn't have cities the way other places have them. That's why you people constantly say "city proper" when in LA, we refer to all incorporations of Los Angeles as "Los Angeles"

This includes any place under the Greater Los Angeles banner.

This is why people say Disneyland is in LA when it's actually located in Anaheim.

This is why the Angeles are known as the

Screenshot-1101.png
I aint know that about Venice.

Santa Monica is its own city, though, as your image shows. They have their own mayor and city council. They are not in the City of Los Angeles.

And one of the screen shots is from Huntington Beach which is in Orange County (one of the longest drives I ever made and I was tired as fukk going from there to Whittier where I was staying)

The Angelas are in Anaheim :camby:

I am old enough to remember when they were the California Angels and then the Anaheim Angels. :camby:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Angelas are in Anaheim :camby:

I am old enough to remember when they were the California Angels and then the Anaheim Angels. :camby:

This is understood. The point is that we refer to these places as "Los Angeles". If you want to get specific on their "actual location", then we can get specific. That wasn't the point though.

And those screenshots I posted were all of places in Los Angeles County: Hollywood Hills, Malibu, Hermosa Beach, Downtown LA

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Lived in Houston my entire life and have visited cities spanning the entire globe, ours is bottom tier if you’re seeking for “pretty to look at, but it’s god tier for cost of living :umad:

I’ve got 4300sqft with my backyard being a literal golf course for $450k :heh:

Take my house and put it in any other major city it would cost multimillions.

Your not helping HOU case :heh: