The skyline/landscape of Texas looks like shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is understood. The point is that we refer to these places as "Los Angeles". If you want to get specific on their "actual location", then we can get specific. That wasn't the point though.

And those screenshots I posted were all of places in Los Angeles County: Hollywood Hills, Malibu, Hermosa Beach, Downtown LA

This conversation was about cities, not metro areas or counties.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This conversation was about cities, not metro areas or counties.

And as I have been explaining to you, people from Los Angeles, consider all of that a part of Los Angeles. LA is a mega city that incorporates a bunch of different areas.

Your point about these specific places, having a mayor doesn’t mean anything. Each of the boroughs of New York City have “mayors” called President. Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, it doesn’t matter that’s all New York City.

The same applies to Los Angeles. There’s a reason Snoop Dogg supports the Lakers. There’s a reason the angels called themselves, Los Angeles. It’s all LA bro I don’t know what to tell you.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
And as I have been explaining to you, people from Los Angeles, consider all of that a part of Los Angeles. LA is a mega city that incorporates a bunch of different areas.

Your point about these specific places, having a mayor doesn’t mean anything. Each of the boroughs of New York City have mayors. Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, it doesn’t matter that’s all New York City.

The same applies to Los Angeles. There’s a reason Snoop Dogg supports the Lakers. There’s a reason the angels called themselves, Los Angeles. It’s all LA bro I don’t know what to tell you.
He don’t get it. It’s like NYC. Queens, Brooklyn, Staten, Bronx, and Manhattan are all nyc even though Manhattan is officially New York, New York. In cities like Houston they don’t claim you if you live in the Woodlands. In NY and LA they do.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
LA is a mega city that incorporates a bunch of different areas.
Im aware of that, but we are talking about cities.

Your point about these specific places, having a mayor doesn’t mean anything. Each of the boroughs of New York City have “mayors” called President. Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, it doesn’t matter that’s all New York City.
This isn't the same. The mayor of New York City is the mayor of all those boroughs. Those boroughs are part of New York City

There’s a reason Snoop Dogg supports the Lakers
Because that is the local team, but Snoop is from Long Beach, not LA.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He don’t get it. It’s like NYC. Queens, Brooklyn, Staten, Bronx, and Manhattan are all nyc even though Manhattan is officially New York, New York.
I totally understand it.. Those boroughs are apart of New York City. They aren't separate cities. They use the NYPD for policing.

Santa Monica has its own governance and uses its police service.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never been to NYC but Chicago's skyline is just :whew: I can't wait to go back.

Sleeper pick is Pittsburgh. Coming out of the tunnel from the west and seeing the city and all the bridges is a sight.

5131450005_b3bee33f2e_b.jpg

Looks nice in pictures but downtown Pittsburgh is dead. Nothing to do there at all. The whole city is boring.

NYC has a beautiful skyline with plenty to do.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
shyt even Philly, Jersey City, & Newark respective skylines look better than Houston’s
360_F_182152454_Dp5z1cFyzvbFeDolRTACh5DujMDTerdh.jpg
Center city just recently (like 30 years ago) started allowing skyscrapers to be taller than the William penn statue on City Hall. And no, just no to NJ skyline.

The best skyline in the south is Miami though, hands down. I got Houston 3rd behind Atlanta and it’s neck and neck with Dallas

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
5131450005_b3bee33f2e_b.jpg

Looks nice in pictures but downtown Pittsburgh is dead. Nothing to do there at all. The whole city is boring.

NYC has a beautiful skyline with plenty to do.
When you go to the top of Mount Washington, Pittsburgh looks like a world class city. I also like how all of the major cross country interstates are set up outside the city, atlanta could have learned something from them about urban planning

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you go to the top of Mount Washington, Pittsburgh looks like a world class city. I also like how all of the major cross country interstates are set up outside the city, atlanta could have learned something from them about urban planning

It's absolutely not though. It should and could be but it's a city of wasted potential.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
skytower-condos-one-yonge-skyline-1030x579.jpg

4th Biggest city in North America. (Only behind Mexico City, NY and LA)

3rd best skyline in North America

By far the fastest growing skyline in North America (More cranes in the sky here than anywhere on Earth outside of Asia),

In a few years when the stuff they got under construction right now is done, it will look like this

d96v1wuil4f61.png

:wow: Destroying all american skylines not named NY, chicago is a good debate.

MIAMI is on the rise too, that should raise the ranks big time in a few years

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

I was born in Downey my pops born in Northridge

Funny how you hear kawhi is from LA when he from moreno valley

Or Paul George is LA when he from Palmdale(I know it LA county but shyt like 40miles from downtown)