The skyline/landscape of Texas looks like shyt

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
It's absolutely not though. It should and could be but it's a city of wasted potential.
It’s astonishing how much money was concentrated in that region during that time. The steel, oil, and rubber industries were all based there and in northern Ohio. The blend of industries building neighborhoods and suburbs for workers is why Birmingham is designed how it is. It’s a replica of Pittsburgh, industrially, commercially.

Not going to lie though, if shyt hits the fan I can see cities like that being the next places to move. Even in alabama, the fastest growing city is Huntsville, which sits in the Appalachia mountains

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Im aware of that, but we are talking about cities.

This isn't the same. The mayor of New York City is the mayor of all those boroughs. Those boroughs are part of New York City

Because that is the local team, but Snoop is from Long Beach, not LA.

Bro, you’re not getting the point that I’m making here.

I specifically posted those images because I’m a nikka from LA. Nikkas from LA consider all those places Los Angeles.

So we are talking past each other, because you’re coming from the perspective of an out-of-towner, and I’m coming from the perspective of somebody that’s actually from here. I’m telling you how we talk and what we consider Los Angeles.

This is why I brought up Snoop. He claims LA all day, but he’s from Long Beach. That’s because we consider Long Beach Los Angeles. The Angels call themselves Los Angeles because we consider Orange County to be a part of the greater Los Angeles area. This is how we talk.

Technically, I’m from Inglewood, the original home of the Los Angeles Lakers. Do you notice how we never called them the Inglewood Lakers?

If you don’t get it by this point, you’re not going to get it

:yeshrug:

I was born in Downey my pops born in Northridge

Funny how you hear kawhi is from LA when he from moreno valley

Or Paul George is LA when he from Palmdale(I know it LA county but shyt like 40miles from downtown)

Thank you!

This is just how it is for us. We call all those places LA, or say you’re from LA.

Now we’ll get specific when we’re talking to people that’s from here. Like I say, I’m from Inglewood, and I got Homies that’s from the Valley.

It’s all LA to us and we don’t distinguish until necessary.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
SF:

twin-peaks*900xx1200-675-0-62.jpg

aerial-cityscape-view-of-san-francisco-and-the-bay-bridge-at-night.jpg

sf-panorama.jpg

bay-area-golden-hour-closeup-with-layers-of-fog.jpg
San Fran’s skyline ain’t that impressive, imo

But it’s prolly the most east coast like city west of Chicago.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
skytower-condos-one-yonge-skyline-1030x579.jpg

4th Biggest city in North America. (Only behind Mexico City, NY and LA)

3rd best skyline in North America

By far the fastest growing skyline in North America (More cranes in the sky here than anywhere on Earth outside of Asia),

In a few years when the stuff they got under construction right now is done, it will look like this

d96v1wuil4f61.png

:wow: Destroying all american skylines not named NY, chicago is a good debate.

MIAMI is on the rise too, that should raise the ranks big time in a few years
Toronto does look legit.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And as I have been explaining to you, people from Los Angeles, consider all of that a part of Los Angeles. LA is a mega city that incorporates a bunch of different areas.

Your point about these specific places, having a mayor doesn’t mean anything. Each of the boroughs of New York City have “mayors” called President. Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, it doesn’t matter that’s all New York City.

The same applies to Los Angeles. There’s a reason Snoop Dogg supports the Lakers. There’s a reason the angels called themselves, Los Angeles. It’s all LA bro I don’t know what to tell you.
Breh, no they don’t. And you talking about what makes it easy to identify nationally (Los Angeles angels vs locally) doesn’t mean people consider it LA. it’s still the SF 49ers even tho they play 40 miles from SF and two counties south. I don’t know one person from the OC or IE who considers themselves from LA. The only time my cousins (Pasadena and Anaheim) say they from LA is when talking to people from out east who don’t know our geography. They would get ragged saying that to someone from LA

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You definitely don’t see the mountains more than 5-6 times/year. That smog be having them shyts blacked TF out

Old talking point that does not reflect reality of today. Smog hasn't been an issue in Los Angeles for a long time. Thank California laws for that.

Air quality Index has been good for a hot minute:

Screenshot-1102.png

Screenshot-1103.png

:ufdup: You can see the mountains unless it's raining.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh, no they don’t. And you talking about what makes it easy to identify nationally (Los Angeles angels vs locally) doesn’t mean people consider it LA. it’s still the SF 49ers even tho they play 40 miles from SF and two counties south. I don’t know one person from the OC or IE who considers themselves from LA. The only time my cousins (Pasadena and Anaheim) say they from LA is when talking to people from out east who don’t know our geography. They would get ragged saying that to someone from LA

Please stop talking to me. You are north Cali nikka, you don't know about the culture down here. I don't give a fukk what Frisco or Oakland nikkas got to say about the hood.

There are multiple Los Angeles natives here backing what I'm saying :russell:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Please stop talking to me. You are north Cali nikka, you don't know about the culture down here. I don't give a fukk what Frisco or Oakland nikkas got to say about the hood.

There are multiple Los Angeles natives here backing what I'm saying :russell:
Lol, some of us have traveled and lived other places. I went to school with plenty of LA (area) folk and has family there and am down there often. But ok, you got it, Pomona is LA :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exactly-- you're an out of towner, just like I been saying. Out of towners bring their concepts to Los Angeles/Southern Cali when they don't apply.

I don't for a minute believe you got people from Pasadena not claiming LA because IT IS LOS ANGELES :mjlol:

Screenshot-1104.png

Screenshot-1105.png

:mjgrin: :sas1:
Do you not understand county doesn’t mean city? :facepalm: