The skyline/landscape of Texas looks like shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the ONLY US cities that have impressive skylines in the united states are NYC and Chicago. that's it.
Miami has a nice skyline too.

But having tall, glass enclosed buildings do not make a city. New York and Chicago are our only premier cities because they were built without cars in mind, and even then they fukked it up with bridges and I90.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Should I go to Pittsburgh to watch a Pirates game this year?

:patrice:

The one time I went to Pittsburgh we went to a game and it was a good time. The team sucks but the view from the stadium is :whew:

PNC.0.jpeg

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the downtown is LA, but the beaches are either Venice or Santa Monica. And Hollywood is in Hollywood, CA.

This is LA:
LA-road-traffic.jpg

You got Kobe in your avi but are you from here? Cause if not, please stop talking if you not from here. "Los Angeles County" and "Greater Los Angeles area" is "Los Angeles" to actual natives.

We don't distinguish Hollywood from Santa Monica or Malibu or Long Beach unless we're talking to other people from LA or if you a gangbanger.

Screenshot-1097.png

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You got Kobe in your avi but are you from here? Cause if not, please stop talking if you not from here. "Los Angeles County" and "Greater Los Angeles area" is "Los Angeles" to actual natives.

We don't distinguish Hollywood from Santa Monica or Malibu or Long Beach unless we're talking to other people from LA or if you a gangbanger.

Screenshot-1097.png
I love Kobe, and I've been to Greater LA several times. Its one of my favorite places to be, tbh.

But we talking about the city, proper, not the greater metro area. And Anaheim and Santa Ana aren't even in LA County. Are you from LA? :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I love Kobe, and I've been to Greater LA several times. Its one of my favorite places to be, tbh.

But we talking about the city, proper, not the greater metro area. And Anaheim and Santa Ana aren't even in LA County. Are you from LA? :mjlol:

I literally just showed you a screenshot of the Greater Los Angeles Area genius. It incorporates LA, Riverside and Orange Counties.

And I was born in Pasadena, and lived my entire life all over Los Angeles, what you want, a birth certificate? :ufdup:

I'm actually from here.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
This what they say when they from a shythole :mjgrin:

Come to Cali breh, we got room :blessed:

I'm from Miami, I don't give a shyt :manny:

And Cali? If I truly wanted to be around fakkits and brown people I'd go in any direction

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not in LA you don't.

:huhldup:

I got friends out there that had to move to Arcadia

Cap.

We got room, it's just expensive.

People that move out of Southern California say it's everything except "it costs too much". That's all it is.

Nikkas I went to high school with living in Vegas right now for that reason.