The skyline/landscape of Texas looks like shyt

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lived in Houston my entire life and have visited cities spanning the entire globe, ours is bottom tier if you’re seeking for “pretty to look at, but it’s god tier for cost of living :umad:

I’ve got 4300sqft with my backyard being a literal golf course for $450k :heh:

Take my house and put it in any other major city it would cost multimillions.
How does it deal with the hurricanes and shyt? Not trolling

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
skytower-condos-one-yonge-skyline-1030x579.jpg

4th Biggest city in North America. (Only behind Mexico City, NY and LA)

3rd best skyline in North America

By far the fastest growing skyline in North America (More cranes in the sky here than anywhere on Earth outside of Asia),

In a few years when the stuff they got under construction right now is done, it will look like this

d96v1wuil4f61.png

:wow: Destroying all american skylines not named NY, chicago is a good debate.

MIAMI is on the rise too, that should raise the ranks big time in a few years

I actually agree. I love Toronto. Easily the best Great Lakes city pound for pound. All the good shyt about Chicago (food, transit, density) minus the extreme violence and racial segregation.
If money was no object I'd have a summer place in Toronto for sure.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
How does it deal with the hurricanes and shyt? Not trolling
The rookies keep thinking it’s fine to drive when it rains and then floods their cars like some fkn idiotas 😂

We deal with hurricanes just fine, it’s just one of those things you have to deal with down here. We never get any building damage, just the occasional homes roof damage is typical, that’s about it. Flooded cars and underground parking garages but most know better.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rookies keep thinking it’s fine to drive when it rains and then floods their cars like some fkn idiotas 😂

We deal with hurricanes just fine, it’s just one of those things you have to deal with down here. We never get any building damage, just the occasional homes roof damage is typical, that’s about it. Flooded cars and underground parking garages but most know better.
I’ve been meaning to get down there to check it out for yrs now. Heard so much about Houston it sounds like the move. Literally the 3 things that give me pause: humidity, hurricanes, and traffic.

Sounds like it’s a problem, but not necessarily catastrophic when it comes to hurricanes?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been meaning to get down there to check it out for yrs now. Heard so much about Houston it sounds like the move. Literally the 3 things that give me pause: humidity, hurricanes, and traffic.

Sounds like it’s a problem, but not necessarily catastrophic when it comes to hurricanes?
Nah, City goes to sleep about 3 days total, one of those before the storm then day of and day after. Traffic is a fkn nightmare but I’m blessed to work from home and not deal with any of that shyt. Humidity during the summer is unbearable but there’s a/c everywhere down here so once indoors it’s not bad.

Def come here for food and beautiful women, don’t come here for no fkn scenery :ufdup:

Even our beach is trash (compared to like Florida or Cali). :beli: