Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Do you not understand county doesn’t mean city? :facepalm:

For the millionth time:

PEOPLE FROM LA DO NOT MAKE THIS DISTINCTION.

If it's in the Greater Los Angeles area, WE CALL IT LA.

When speaking to EACH OTHER (LA native to LA native), we will make a distinction if it's necessary. Gangbangers are famous for this.

This is a perfect way to find out who is a native and who is the tourist. Transplants like to make these distinctions too, when they want to say they from Santa Monica or Culver City or some shyt.

To LA natives, Culver City and Santa Monica are Los Angeles, just like Torrance and Downey are Los Angeles.

LA is a megacity that's made up of smaller incorporations. :snoop:

Screenshot-1106.png

Do you see how they are considering places as far away as San Pedro a neighborhood of "Los Angeles"? :martin:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
if you city or state is not on the coast, you're kind of irrelevant :manny:
except for Nevada, they have Vegas

can't wait to go back to the east bay

if San Fran wasn't so white and asian dominant, i would move there.

from an aesthetic standpoint only, it's the most beautiful big city in the country.(maybe nyc)
especially in the day and sunny.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Growing up in Dallas I remember seeing it being built and always loved our Skyline same with Houston the buildings are newer looking than the old big cities. Even living in San Diego for the past 25+ yrs I've seen its Skyline expand tremendously and I like it too especially when you look at the city from Coronado Island it's a sight to see. My wedding was on a yahct and we sailed around the harbor with the city as a backdrop. shyt was beautiful.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Who tf cares about a sky line … if I’m making money and it’s good weather where I live … whatever

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bru

Bruh this shyt ain’t no better. The average non Houston folk couldn’t tell the difference between this… Montgomery Alabama… Phoenix… Jackson Mississippi, Tallahassee, Kansas City, etc

Face facts bruh
Man hell naw :russ:

Come on bruh, Houston don’t look shyt like no fonky ass Jackson, Mississippi with all them potholes and raggedy as I-20 tearing your up.
:dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I find Atlanta to be just like TX cities just in the trees and hills. Just as sprawly as these two if not more.
Possibly

I liked Austin when I went there like 7 years ago, but all TX cities are being overrun by transplants and immigrants so the population and costs of living is rising.

SA has a nice downtown but it’s SERIOUSLY not that interesting to look like.. especially outside of the downtown area.

shyts flat af, spread out to do anything cool, kinda uninteresting, with a really REALLY shytty/weird infrastructure and even shyttier drivers for not being a huge city.

Houston is the most interesting city in Texas but I also agree with OP… its skyline pales in comparison to other cities (not just NY).

I personally don’t usually care how pretty shyt looks tho. I care more about cost of living, the quality of living, decent people and traffic but Im drawn to more tropical areas.