The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think you need to look in the mirror, because your post has nothing to do with my post:gucci:

But, if you mean have Ghana back us in this country, nikka please. I've been in the streets, and know a con when I see one. No one in the streets trust a con artists, but I'm supposed to do it because he says we are family? You know how many families shytted on their own? You should because you are the fruit of one:troll:

And this is coming from a former panafricanist. Once I learned more, then saw a lot of game being sold, i got out of that shyt. I still want it to happen, but first we need to fix our families. Meaning People in South America need to fix their families, people in the Caribbean need to fix their families, and the same in the states. After that is done we go back home, and confront our old family about what they did to us, and created our dysfunction., and THEN fix them IF they want fixing. That is when, and ONLY when, Panafricanism can happen. Until then keep dreaming like was have been since the 70's? Don't you think something is wrong if it hasn't worked in over 40 years?! WAKE UP!
Enjoy your vacation to Prague, bruh.

You got it. :hubie:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Enjoy your vacation to Prague, bruh.

You got it. :hubie:
So, let me get this straight. Because I don't want to go to Ghana, that means I only have to go to Prague? You never heard of South Africa, Zanzibar, Cape Verde, and more?

You just showed your mind is no different from a white supremacists, a racists latin or Arab, who puts Africa in the same basket just because all the people are black.

And you want me to listen to you? :patrice::why::huhldup::cape:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
What do you think the voter registration and voter turnout numbers will be for Black people under 27?

To be honest I really don't know, but I think it will be higher than people expect.

I think Rollie and his audience thinks that demographic is dumb.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, let me get this straight. Because I don't want to go to Ghana, that means I only have to go to Prague? You never heard of South Africa, Zanzibar, Cape Verde, and more?

You just showed your mind is no different from a white supremacists, a racists latin or Arab, who puts Africa in the same basket just because all the people are black.

And you want me to listen to you? :patrice::why::huhldup::cape:
My nikka, I doubt you even travel out the state.

But DO YOU.

You just wanna argue so you substituted another African nation just to attempt to make some stupid fukking point.

DO. YOU.

You got it.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
My nikka, I doubt you even travel out the state.

But DO YOU.

You just wanna argue so you substituted another African nation just to attempt to make some stupid fukking point.

DO. YOU.

You got it.
Ok, just please cleanse your mind, you are so lost. No different then your Napolean days. I would go against your bullshyt with science, and you would do the same thing, instead of just backing down because you were wrong. Weak bytch, but do you:umad:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
To be honest I really don't know, but I think it will be higher than people expect.

I think Rollie and his audience thinks that demographic is dumb.
The numbers say different.

When analyzed together, reported turnout by age, race and Hispanic-origin differed in 2016 as well. In comparison to 2012, the younger non-Hispanic white population between the ages of 18 to 29 and between the ages of 30 to 44 reported higher turnout in 2016. Meanwhile, for the non-Hispanic black population, turnout rates decreased in 2016 for every age group. For other race non-Hispanic and Hispanic populations of any race, voting rates between 2012 and 2016 were not statistically different for any age groups.

Voter Turnout for Non-Hispanic Black Population Declines

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ghana and the year of return is a great marketing scheme by the Board of Tourism. They earned their salary and then some. Fall for it if you want.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My goodness, I dislike Tone and Yvette garbage asses. If you don't like Africa, don't talk about it. The reason they hate Africa is because they sold there brother an sisters into slavery and now there trying to profit off slave tours

Fixed