The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Where is the video of ADOS claiming that the marketing campaign is a scam?

Also, find it interesting how conspiracies surrounding SPP is that it was put in place to oppose Marcus Garvey’s Back to Africa movement, yet Martin is a member of SPP? Something doesn’t add up.

What's SPP?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
nikka how the fukk you get PBT, TBA, TN, and bowling ball Martin all against you at the same time? You got the old and new black media tryna stop you out in unison. Smh
That means they are doing the right thing!

Anytime you are gonna stop people money by exposing the truth, they all hate you. You should know that, the man in your AV did this exact thing, and paid for it

Yvette & Tone is needed. They remind me of hip hop in the 90's when they would tell the truth about the industry, when no one said anything about it. If it weren't for rappers, we wouldn't know how fukked up the music industry is.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I don't think it's Roland, but his people might be lurking thecoli... I heard some of my talking points damn near verbatim :leostare:

Or maybe your bytch ass is just a syndicate @śïñe•qúå_nøn :leostare: :leostare:
My goodness, I dislike Tone and Yvette garbage asses. If you don't like Africa, don't talk about it. The reason they hate Africa is because of LGBTQ
I heard somebody say that on a stream last week or so and I was :mindblown: My criticism has never been on their sexuality so this was a whole new perspective. Valid at that.
Eventually y’all are going to have to stop acting like the data doesn’t exist. Roland looks and sounds like a fool.
Let us know when you start preaching The Data™️ to your children

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
Right of the jump, the title is inaccurate, or we need to come to a clear definition of what we mean by scam. Yvette called out one scammer and Tone criticized the whole enterprise, which is not unprecedented because I've heard a number of people from different viewpoints criticize aspects of this, from slavery tourism and/or rich black Americans engaging in petty surface-level cultural retreats/exchanges passed off as Pan Africanism.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: okay Roland.

EMfq3DtWsAEpMgC

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Right of the jump, the title is inaccurate, or we need to come to a clear definition of what we mean by scam. Yvette called out one scammer and Tone criticized the whole enterprise, which is not unprecedented because I've heard a number of people from different viewpoints criticize aspects of this, from slavery tourism and/or rich black Americans engaging in petty surface-level cultural retreats/exchanges passed off as Pan Africanism.
C'mon bruh... Roland listed several businesses and talked about the reality of the situation and I don't see ANY of these people talking to legit black leaders like this.

Criticism is one thing, but the system is the system and black leaders DO exist.

Not even Tariq has the ear of presidents bruh

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I give Ghana credit, they know people are just lost, so they made up this "year of return" nonsense. Before Yvette & tone said anything about it, i didn't like it. How you gonna tell me to come to a place that sold me to the point they had a whole building made for it, but not give me something in return for giving you my dollar now that you are struggling?

We are a lost people. These stars talking about that's home, but don't want to acknowledge it was home who made our lives fukked up, and our ancestors had it WAY worse then us. If I support Ghana in this, I feel like I'm shytting on my ancestors for some false dream, they are rolling in their graves

Don't get me wrong, my anger isn't towards the citizens of Ghana, but whoever is in power, chances are they got some of that wealth from slavery, so fukk them! Until you offer me something for what you created, you can eat a dikk. If I can hate the powers in America, I can hate the powers in West Africa who did business with them.