The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
WTF has the "Sista Vote" ever accomplished for Black society???
This is pandering nonsense as usual for liberals and their minions. :mjpls:
the whole *praise BW for this and that* shyt you see by the media, on twitter, articles etc is all pandering.

and some of these bytches really get their heads blown up and believe it

Ya?

Banned
Daps
WTF has the "Sista Vote" ever accomplished for Black society???
This is pandering nonsense as usual for liberals and their minions. :mjpls:

People are going to mention the group that is most represented in votes, do black men vote in a High numbers??

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
FrenchSecondhandGoose-size_restricted.gif
Some of our people can be so pathetic:snoop:

Imagine us being the majority and we pander to white people, having them teach us this shyt

tumblr_n0cpp9fflP1sia4voo1_400.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:manny: Nobody wants an Obama sequel and that’s what Kamala was banking on. Fortunately it bombed at the box office.

Eh? People want an Obama sequel. The problem is nobody is Obama.

Harris is impressive in a lot of ways...but none in the way of coming off as a genuine person or relatable. She seems like a robot who shifts through emotions and campaign buzz words. She's got a great story, but it just doesn't work. Same could be said of Booker. And on the republican side you could say the same about Rubio. They hit all the demographic marks you'd want if you were trying to re-create Obama...but something big is missing. They all feel like sentient political ads.

I notice that Beto uses a lot of Obama mannerisms. But when you boil down to it...he's a p*ssy and people can see it. Very timid, very weak, and doesn't seem that genuine. People forget but Obama was pretty rough in the 08 primaries. He didn't back down from attacking everyone on stage, and he set himself apart as the only person who wasn't Of Washington. The change agent. I thought Beto would try to do that after he lost his seat in congress. Constantly hitting brehs with "you know what I learned now that I'm not longer in Washington DC..." bars but nah.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Most people don't like Harris. Black men just like Black women ain't voting for a bedwench and truth is, many BW don't want to either.

I think that the cop stuff, moreso than the spouse is her issue. California and the law is not a good mix and she is probably looked at as a perpetrator of it, rather than a proponent of change.