The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:hhh:

Rollie in that first video trying to voter shame Millenial and Gen-Z black voters. Of course they don't come out to vote. The candidates are trash and young voters didn't see any positive change taking place after they vote. Of course they won't support Biden when he shytted on young folks and said the economy is not that bad while he has constantly worked with big banks and credit card companies.

Rollie mentioning everything in those videos but ADOS. nikka you know the real reason blacks ain't supporting Kamala like that. We been pulled her file.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Importance of black women vote?

I guess men's vote isn't important..:jbhmm:

Im really considering not voting..

What type of stupid shyt is this?
:francis:

I just listened, and that caught my ear as well. The apathy amongst black men is going to go up, and Trump is going to get a few more black votes.

Do black women vote more than black men? Yes
Do I want to go out and keep harping on how their vote is important, completely alienating black men? No. This is not the right climate to do this crap in. Black women were going to vote regardless, so all this is unnecessary. People really need to learn that not everything needs to be said.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Question.

If you were running the campaign of Harris or Booker, how would you court segments of the Black vote without alienating segments of the white vote?

I'm listening to what Martin is saying about not using the Obama playbook, but I'm not sure that another playbook would get you elected.

That is a good question. :jbhmm:

However.... I don't think Booker really even wants the presidency. I think this is 1 to increase his name recognition nationally and 2 angle for a spot in whatever democrat presidents cabinet:yeshrug:

Harris on the other... damage is done at this point.

Just being black is gonna alienate white voters. Even talking like you will give black folk something(when you have no intention of following through) will alienate white voters.

They couldn't use the Obama playbook even if they wanted to. Obama was a once in a lifetime candidate in a perfect storm situation. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I think they already gave up on us and attribute our lack of support to her having a white husband like she ain't got no other flaws.

Most people don't like Harris. Black men just like Black women ain't voting for a bedwench and truth is, many BW don't want to either.
The front of these posts being back to back :skip:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Question.

If you were running the campaign of Harris or Booker, how would you court segments of the Black vote without alienating segments of the white vote?

I'm listening to what Martin is saying about not using the Obama playbook, but I'm not sure that another playbook would get you elected.

Thats the thing. If you study politics closely (not saying you aren't because you are asking very interesting question). But what Obama pulled off is being taught in schools now. He gambled in the midwest and parts of the south and hit the jackpot.

Harris had an open record of helping to incarcerate Black men in a fairly liberal state. She has to find a counter to that which is difficult.

Corey Booker is a single, unmarried Black man with no children in his 40's. You can paint the picture that he's gay without saying it. On top of that. His record as the mayor if Newark is shytty if you want to pick it apart.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Most black people don't trust her and don't like her

She gives out " I think I'm better than most of these black people" vibes

She is that bougie aunt that gets on everybody nerves because she is bougie,talks about the fam but everybody knows she has a bunch of problems

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Homewrecker

and

EA2P7qmXoAECY8u.jpg
:dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps