The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: This jackass came out of nowhere...now he is on every TV channel...Yet nobody had ever heard of him till last week..

Listen to his dumbass answers ,you can tell he doesnt even believe in the shyt he is shoveling ...i bet he is a paid agent

I think there is more to it. I think this dude is hiding the real white supremacist That will "awaken" all the white people. (White messiah) Not talking about trump, I think he is looking for a influential young white male/female to lead the Alt Right movement. I need to stop watching anime
:wow:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: This jackass came out of nowhere...now he is on every TV channel...Yet nobody had ever heard of him till last week..

Listen to his dumbass answers ,you can tell he doesnt even believe in the shyt he is shoveling ...i bet he is a paid agent

@ThreeLetterAgency Conveniently keeps tabs on him nonstop on here. Plugging all of these shytty news spots hosted by Hillary surrogates. Guy is a clown and undoubtedly controlled opp.

He doesn't move like someone that believes what he's saying or doing. Too clean, too refined. Then again he is a literal fakkit, but seriously... something is off with him. Either an attention whore trying to make a name for himself or conntrolled opp.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think there is more to it. I think this dude is hiding the real white supremacist That will "awaken" all the white people. (White messiah) Not talking about trump, I think he is looking for a influential young white male/female to lead the Alt Right movement. I need to stop watching anime
:wow:
Again this "Alt Right" movement was a honeypot created by neocons and MSM fakkits as the boogeyman du jour to lump anyone that even slightly right leaning as racist or a white nationalist. Neck beards and edgy fakkits on reddit are the only ones that unironically embrace a title that was literally created by the same MSM pretending to not know anything about it.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
@ThreeLetterAgency Conveniently keeps tabs on him nonstop on here. Plugging all of these shytty news spots hosted by Hillary surrogates. Guy is a clown and undoubtedly controlled opp.

He doesn't move like someone that believes what he's saying or doing. Too clean, too refined. Then again he is a literal fakkit, but seriously... something is off with him. Either an attention whore trying to make a name for himself or conntrolled opp.

:francis: Something is wrong here...He lisps and looks gay as hell...You know real skinheads aint fukking with no gay Cac..theyd kick his azz harder than they would a non white person

Plus listen to his answers...Compare it to the David duke interview ...David duke is scum but you could tell deep down he really believes in his shyt...This guy on the other hand sounds like hes trolling.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Boule ninja gave that snow chimp the bizness...Oohwee had to recollect my thoughts when breh said they have to actually compete now and europeans were in caves while egyptians were building things..:whew:

But on the real tho cacs like this have to be outed and given no wiggle room. fukkin demon squirmed everytime white supremacy was mentioned. He knows he has to repackage it in a non threatening manner.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Only black news network on tv that gives out real information

I know the coli hate roland because they tariq stans, but Roland is highly educated on shyt these dumb fukks have no idea about

White dude thought he was talking to a trap weed smoking rapper..

Those white draws had all kind of shyt in them after the interview

little4209

All Star
Daps
This is why although I fukk with Tariq I don't blindly support Tariq. Roland Martin has his good points but the Tariq Apostles say otherwise.

Agree all the way! I like hearing both messages and opinions,..but dont piss on me and tell me that its raining, with no facts to back anything up....thats why you just have to take a little bit of knowledge from everyone

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Be careful of this man Spencer...

He's packaging white supremacy up in a nice pretty box and serving it up to white people so that it's palitable but not overt...real easy to infiltrate doing it that way...

People like him never stop. We must out them without giving them too much of a voice to spread that ridiculous "message"

His rhetoric sound scared. Poor white people don't have the easy leg up anymore and have to actually compete just like we've been doing since the dawn of our existence in this country...funny thing is, the more I listen to this and other debates like it, I see it's always been about classism/money more than racism. Racism is the Trojan horse that keeps folks busy while they further the gap b/w the haves and have-nots....easy to keep folks distracted with racism while the classism is going to affect ALL of us the "have-nots" regardless of color.

Props to Roland for doing this and making this cac who's spewing this foolishness, and everybody following him, see how ridiculous and weak their argument sounds

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are missing the point of the argument, it was really bullshyt. Richard was really there to make the Alt-Right look like some teddy bear shyt. Hitler did the same thing during the 1936 Olympics in Germany, when he took down the Nazi flags and other racist shyt and after the Germany won the Olympic, that's when the real plan started.

The important part of the video is @31:35 the real White Supremacist Richard came out and said "you better get ready." The whole interview, Richard was playing the role, then he got tired and the truth came out.

I like the truthful racist, but on the real some shyt is going to happen.

Yep and david duke and his boys were trying to make the kkk look like teddy bears in the late 80s and early 90s.

They dressed in suits and spoke like business men.

This was pointed out when duke ran for office back in the day.

The neo nazis and white nationalist have been trying to put a spin on who they are the last 30 to 35 years.