The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Roland did good work here. :wow:

These WS fools are so warped, you live in fukking America and they're crying about white genocide and oppression. You literally live in a system that gives you all the advantages possible.

Like how fukking dumb must you be. :dead:

Humanity started in Africa and so did civilisation but these people can't even take that in. :dead: Like there's irrefutable proof of that. :mjgrin:

What a ridiculous mindset.

MSM is just normalising this shyt too.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The only point he really hit Roland was with the Christianity aspect. Other than that Roland had pretty strong wins. I enjoy debating and I seriously believe more of this needs to happen. We need to start sitting down with these people and figure out how they think and why they think they do. Thoroughly enjoyed this. :yes:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Gave that boy that work
wqqazp.jpg

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Roland asked him if he believed America should have beaten Germany in WW2 and then he started to dance around the question that let me further know what was up. Exuberance my ass. I'll tell you what. I'll just go around yelling kill whitey while raising my fist in the Air for black power and I'll just tell everybody it's Exuberance :stopitslime:

Kaep got labeled a traitor for simply not standing for to honor the flag. These fools are paying homage to someone we went to war with. I'm sure if some Muslims or any brown or black folk were repping Saddam or Osama people like him would have no problem with such exuberance.

Roland destroyed that man :damn:. He literally had no factual basis for anything he was saying. It's pretty clear why he supported Trump.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only point he really hit Roland was with the Christianity aspect. Other than that Roland had pretty strong wins. I enjoy debating and I seriously believe more of this needs to happen. We need to start sitting down with these people and figure out how they think and why they think they do. Thoroughly enjoyed this. :yes:

He didn't even do that. All he did was support Roland's point. He was :whoa: about the spiritual and moral aspects but he was all about "cultural Christianity" ie the twisted b*stardization used to rationalize the enslavement, degradation, and murder of people.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
this Richard Spencer is a fukking clown with no real argument apart from "boo hoo white people are losing power :mjcry:"; what a weak individual

& he really fukking said "the Nazi salute is done in a sense of fun and irony":heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kaep got labeled a traitor for simply not standing for to honor the flag. These fools are paying homage to someone we went to war with. I'm sure if some Muslims or any brown or black folk were repping Saddam or Osama people like him would have no problem with such exuberance.

Roland destroyed that man :damn:. He literally had no factual basis for anything he was saying. It's pretty clear why he supported Trump.

:lupe:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
People are missing the point of the argument, it was really bullshyt. Richard was really there to make the Alt-Right look like some teddy bear shyt. Hitler did the same thing during the 1936 Olympics in Germany, when he took down the Nazi flags and other racist shyt and after the Germany won the Olympic, that's when the real plan started.

The important part of the video is @31:35 the real White Supremacist Richard came out and said "you better get ready." The whole interview, Richard was playing the role, then he got tired and the truth came out.

I like the truthful racist, but on the real some shyt is going to happen.

Yeah. He was getting real stressed when Roland was giving him that work. When Rolland brought it down that whites do not want to compete with other groups that is when Richard body language go exposed.