The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
aint no debating with white people
they eat,sleep and breath bullshyt and lies.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Jesus that was a verbal ass kicking:wow:

How is this idiot an any way, shape, or form apart of our American government.

I got at the affirmative action part and he was just saying the dumbest shyt, had no answers, no statistics, thought that AA's benefited from affirmative action more than any other and when brotha told him that it was white women he tried to say it was sexist

This Alt-right movement is dangerous. Its idiotic, smug, dumbass white men/women that think they know everything and do everything in society.

It's crazy because ive worked with these clowns, worked FOR these clowns, around these clowns, and this shyt is disgusting

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Just goes to show how none of their nonsense stands up to any actual critique or dissection. White boy said he was 'moving the goalposts' when he claimed white people were underrepresented in Silicone Valley despite being the vast majority of CEOs and board members :nananan:
Not only are they they the vast majority of executives they are the vast majority of employees too

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This is why although I fukk with Tariq I don't blindly support Tariq. Roland Martin has his good points but the Tariq Apostles say otherwise.

Tariq is cool, but sometimes that nikka is a lil too exaggerated and it creates unnecessary fear, still fukk with him real heavy, I gotta check out those hidden color films

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
People are missing the point of the argument, it was really bullshyt. Richard was really there to make the Alt-Right look like some teddy bear shyt. Hitler did the same thing during the 1936 Olympics in Germany, when he took down the Nazi flags and other racist shyt and after the Germany won the Olympic, that's when the real plan started.

The important part of the video is @31:35 the real White Supremacist Richard came out and said "you better get ready." The whole interview, Richard was playing the role, then he got tired and the truth came out.

I like the truthful racist, but on the real some shyt is going to happen.

Last edited: