fukk most Asians on GP ... you really expect them to act differently

By the way
images

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People using politicians for their own personal interest, where they do that at. They should just run that politician out then.

I get roland Martin's points but truly for asian students trying to get into these schools, it's just about getting into these schools. Asian parents do not congregate to talk about how to block black white latino students from getting in. There's already a ton of competition among asians themselves. I'm all for the plan to include more diversity in these schools but as a parent I also understand the frustration of these parents.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
People using politicians for their own personal interest, where they do that at. They should just run that politician out then.

I get roland Martin's points but truly for asian students trying to get into these schools, it's just about getting into these schools. Asian parents do not congregate to talk about how to block black white latino students from getting in. There's already a ton of competition among asians themselves. I'm all for the plan to include more diversity in these schools but as a parent I also understand the frustration of these parents.

This is a lie. They are even trying to take down Affirmative Action --- something they shouldn't be allowed to use in the first place.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a lie. They are even trying to take down Affirmative Action --- something they shouldn't be allowed to use in the first place.
I think it's some c*nty Asian guy that started that, definitely do not represent all asians. And I was referring to NYC specialized school not universities. Why would Asians take down affirmative action when we have benefitted from it.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
So Asian parents are investing in their kids education, and the response is the government has to invest in our kids so they can keep up? Do you not see the problem.
I think it's some c*nty Asian guy that started that, definitely do not represent all asians. And I was referring to NYC specialized school not universities. Why would Asians take down affirmative action when we have benefitted from it.
Because they want the seats affirmative action holds for black people.

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Asian parent are investing in their kids education, and the response is the government has to invest in our kids so they can keep up? Do you not see the problem.

Because they want the seats affirmative action holds for black people.
Yes I understand. But they don't represent all asians.