The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Heres the problem.

How do you get ANY of this passed when you have REPUBLICANS? You could get 100% of democrats to agree with you down to the letter, but ultimately if theres republicans out there, you WILL have to make compromises. And you'll have to leave some of this on the table. No matter what.

You all have to think about how to pass laws. This is also why you all get frustrated when things don't happen the way you want. It is also why you don't know how to know when you've actually secured a minor victory and you can't even celebrate it because you don't know it! EVERY BLACK VOTER SHOULD DEFEND OBAMACARE WITH THEIR LIVES. Its the most radical piece of legislation in most of your lifetimes.

This is essentially my entire point.

If you know you have to make concessions and negotiations and compromises...then how far will you go with these individual points and how will you know you've achieved anything after making those compromises?

I'm asking yall to be realistic.

Theres not even "white targeted" problems despite the fact things magically end up that way. Targeting them to "black people" is a sure fire way for it to never get passed.

Bottom line: You have to get SMARTER about how policy is crafted and formulated. Instead of saying "I want blacks to have more businesses" you should instead say "If there is a zip code that has been under the poverty line for 20 years, they should be entitled to grants up to $XXX amount and interest free business loans up to $XXX"...THATS how you get policy done. That way it might target an area thats 80% black, but instead of being overt about it, you get most black people to benefit.

Some of us are so emotional about how policy is designed that people forget how these things actually work.

Its just like voter ID laws. They're not explicitly racist, they just happen to affect mostly minorities!

SMARTEN UP!

@panopticon @Robbie3000 do you see what i'm dealing with here???

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roland has been talking about a black agenda my whole life. I grew up listening to dude. Yall are new to this shyt.

Then you are a loser like him, thank God I didn't know an idiot like him when I was growing up. My life was better back in the day than this trash useless generation, fukk all this pathetic dumb shyt.

I was enjoying my life with hiphop blowing up, breakdancing, arcades etc not this depressing USELESS GARBAGE so called news every sec of the day. :hhh:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U indian fraud napoleon, look at them talking about all this shyt we discuss here including dos shyt, you a lying idiot man.

Look at them sneak dissing tariq, yvette, tonetalks and others.

WE CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. :usure:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Heres the problem.

How do you get ANY of this passed when you have REPUBLICANS? You could get 100% of democrats to agree with you down to the letter, but ultimately if theres republicans out there, you WILL have to make compromises. And you'll have to leave some of this on the table. No matter what.

You all have to think about how to pass laws. This is also why you all get frustrated when things don't happen the way you want. It is also why you don't know how to know when you've actually secured a minor victory and you can't even celebrate it because you don't know it! EVERY BLACK VOTER SHOULD DEFEND OBAMACARE WITH THEIR LIVES. Its the most radical piece of legislation in most of your lifetimes.

This is essentially my entire point.

If you know you have to make concessions and negotiations and compromises...then how far will you go with these individual points and how will you know you've achieved anything after making those compromises?

I'm asking yall to be realistic.

Theres not even "white targeted" problems despite the fact things magically end up that way. Targeting them to "black people" is a sure fire way for it to never get passed.

Bottom line: You have to get SMARTER about how policy is crafted and formulated. Instead of saying "I want blacks to have more businesses" you should instead say "If there is a zip code that has been under the poverty line for 20 years, they should be entitled to grants up to $XXX amount and interest free business loans up to $XXX"...THATS how you get policy done. That way it might target an area thats 80% black, but instead of being overt about it, you get most black people to benefit.

Some of us are so emotional about how policy is designed that people forget how these things actually work.

Its just like voter ID laws. They're not explicitly racist, they just happen to affect mostly minorities!

SMARTEN UP!

@panopticon @Robbie3000 do you see what i'm dealing with here???

Why do you consider the top 10 U.S. Presidents of all time?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U indian fraud napoleon, look at them talking about all this shyt we discuss here including dos shyt, you a lying idiot man.

Look at them sneak dissing tariq, yvette, tonetalks and others.

WE CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. :usure:

Remember when Roland talked about slapping men who liked that commercial with the soccer player in his underwear?

Them gay groups ate his a$$ up.. He's been on fck shyt ever since.. :mjlol:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How old are you, 12?I've been listening to this dude since his WVON days.. He flipped when he went to CNN.

Dude lies a lot, his whole life huh????? :martin:

First time I saw the dude was in 2007. Only chicago dudes and a few other cities knew who he was before cnn.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also WTF is up with monique pressley and her stubborn attitude, I thought she was real cool until she started mingling too much with these feminist idiots on social media.

When she was defending cosby she was going hardbody, all of a sudden she just flipped, what happened? :lupe:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when Roland talked about slapping men who liked that commercial with the soccer player in his underwear?

Them gay groups ate his a$$ up.. He's been on fck shyt ever since.. :mjlol:

Yeah the david beckham ad, that's why cnn let him ago, also his wife who is a pastor dissed the black community after that. :mindblown:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The uncle/aunt shyt is a stereotype/trope from slavery. Basically calling her a mammy. Have more respect for black people before I start shytting on Indians

• Dap
Reactions: JIL

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The uncle/aunt shyt is a stereotype/trope from slavery. Basically calling her a mammy. Have more respect for black people before I start shytting on Indians
1. i'm not indian
2. Its was copied from the video title
3. Dont address me again like some bitter c00n and if you do acknowledge me as your ideological superior. You're not going to start shyt in this thread.