The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I think it's some c*nty Asian guy that started that, definitely do not represent all asians. And I was referring to NYC specialized school not universities. Why would Asians take down affirmative action when we have benefitted from it.

They are salty about any Black placements -- they think we shouldn't have any spots. High school or college -- they continuously go after us -- not whites.

And I don't know -- you will have to ask them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...n-americans-against-each-other-everyone-else/

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Isn't it crazy there's a KKK hood wearing Democrat Governor named 'c00nman', Democrats threw some false allegations on the Black Lt. Gov, then we just accepted a KKK governor as a reality in 2019 :dwillhuh:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

We (black society as a whole) have been slacking. Remember when Muhammad Ali died and all the celebs and everyone was praising him for being fearless in opposing white supremacy? The fact we've quietly accepted a fukking KKK hood wearing governor in this country all these years later is honestly very disgusting and shameful.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
HospitableDopeyLiger-size_restricted.gif