The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video certainly doesn't help your case. That black MAGA lady got killed by Dr. Springs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think the real issue is that theres no explicit "white agenda" and that if you ask for an explicit 'black agenda" that you will actually get it.

Even the most conservative white agenda isn't explicit and is wrapped in coded language and indirect innuendo.

I don't think people understand what they mean when they want a "black agenda" when things aren't DIRECTLY targeted for black Americans, despite how unique the black experience in the USA is.

Even further, smart policy does things like this:

You would have to target policy that targets black people indirectly but that mostly covers us.

Cause I don't even know how you could pass it in congress OR have it survive in the courts otherwise.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roland is certified. Youtube is for commoners. Anyone can comment but they ain't got the pedigree.

Shut up he wasn't talking about no black agenda until we called his ass out. He kept on going with the flow of anything the democraps talk about which was always garbage. The people are supposed to control the narrative not the fukkers in office, you indian clown.

U don't even know how politics works, you looking at these dummies like they suppose to control everything. We are the ones that should be telling them what we want including roland etc.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Shut up he wasn't talking about no black agenda until we called his ass out. He kept on going with the flow of anything the democraps talk about which was always garbage. The people are supposed to control the narrative not the fukkers in office, you indian clown.

U don't even know how politics works, you looking at these dummies like they suppose to control everything. We are the ones that should be telling them what we want including roland etc.
Roland has been talking about a black agenda my whole life. I grew up listening to dude. Yall are new to this shyt.