The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Because of racism, how you asking this in 2018?

Broke or not. WS > everything to these people. No matter if red states take out more than they pay in, use welfare more.

It won’t matter a single bit. Long as they can feel superior. :mjgrin:

Some of them would be a inbreed pos him than be Lebron. :blessed:

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voting for the party that gives support to unions, welfare, increased education spending, job programmes, higher-min wage, etc. is better than voting for the party that does the exact opposite of all of those things.
And are you seriously confusing the Democratic Party with the democratic system? :gucci:

Nah. That's Coli hyperbole. There are plenty of genuinely poor cacs, particularly the rural ones. You think the cacs in the projects or in trailers in Macon are waiting on their $50k inheritance at 25 :gucci:
Being poor and White is better than being poor and Black, and yes there are far more middle-class and wealthy cacs than there are middle-class and wealthy Black people, but underclass status is something that is a dead-end regardless of race. :hubie:
I know a few cacs that are genuinely poor, whole family is, even reaching out.

His position isnt that there arent genuinely poor white people, its that their poor cant even be compared to ours. .its a completely different stratosphere. The divide is so great its dishonest to put us in the same boat. Dollars accounted for and even beyond dollars....they are literally reformatting the judicial system to accommodate white criminals/drug addicts.....turning down state revenue (court costs money and incarceration generates money EMPLOYMENT etc) to keep them out of jail and streamline them through court....theres alot more to poverty than mere money and assets...he mentioned access several times. That's just one form of access... infrastructural support is as paramount to anything and that aint limited to jobs ....and, of course no one will consider all that "welfare", conveniently....one example of many

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Naw their poor is our poor or worse. You're forgetting about the toothless welfare receiving fools. They barely have a shack to live in or a ran down double wide but will inherently vote republican. They constantly vote against their own interest in the name of white power. They'll live off scraps and donations but talk down to a minority living better than them solely because they're white.

YEAH THEY OWN THAT RUN DOWN SHACK THOUGH ON HOWEVER MANY ACRES. YOU SEE THEM IN THE HILLS OF VIRGINIA. POOR AS shyt BUT THEY OWN EVERYTHING THEY HAVE AND HAVE LITTLE TO NO DEBT.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Fun Fact: Did you know the term "Poor White Trash" originated from slaves?

Imagine the state of white people, who were not landowning, that even a slave would consider them trash.

Adds another layer to Roland's "y'all broke as hell".

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fun Fact: Did you know the term "Poor White Trash" originated from slaves?

Imagine the state of white people, who were not landowning, that even a slave would consider them trash.

Adds another layer to Roland's "y'all broke as hell".

Not really...two completely different time periods...America was a 3rd world country condition wise, before the term was even coined, before the great depression . We cant apply conditions of that time period to today . The govt sprung them forward and left us behind....remember them reprehensible high rise public housing buildings that were EVERYWHERE once upon a time? Black people were excited to leave their homes to get into them pieces of shyt en masse once upon a time ....thats how ugly shyt was for us...all while formerly poor, white wages wealth homeownership we rising exponentially

And even in the time period ur referencing ....could white poor really be compared to slaves? Cmon now

We've seem to have forgotten that we have and had several americas within america.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
If you are talking about toothless cacs, you don't know poor white people. That's not a knock to you but if you were around these types, you wouldn't think for one minute these people are dumb. They all have access and that is the 100% difference between them and Black folks. How many of them do you see at job fairs? Their welfare ain't even the same. They be having a whole man in the house, able to get welfare and get all types of benefits just not able to Black people. We are not playing the same ballgame
I agree with what you're saying for the most part. White poor in rural areas is still sitting on a plot of land collecting welfare, utility assistance,etc...and they might even have 30 or 40 thousand in the bank that they inherited that they just sit on. They don't earn an income so they still qualify for safety net programs technically. I remember them Jews up in the northeast got caught running welfare fraud rings where people were making 20 or 30k a year off welfare, because they technically didn't have an income, but they were sitting on old money and living own property that was already paid for.

and for what Roland talking about, they vote to keep other groups down. They still have the system of WS backing them, so they're choosing to be poor but on the "winning" side. It's like choosing to be on the Warriors practice squad when you could be starting for the worst team in the league and making a max contract.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
The white supremacists in the country ain't that dumb. I been around them all. They getting shyt, it's all a game. They just playing their part

The difference between me and you guys is you listen to the white media. I look at the data and I've had a lot more experience with these types.

This idea that they are down trodden is just not true. Even in the worse conditions I've seen them in right now due to opioid and other hard drugs, they still have a lot of jobs and they are still in good situations for the most part.

The hype of their demise is at the level of hyperbole as the mute of our demise as a collective.

TL:DR
- Blatantly racist methhead cacs at hotel ask for help
- DENIED!
- Assist to my peoples

Precisely.
Even the worst of em think they're better than someone black...it's fukkin ridiculous.

Check this...I been in this hotel while my mountain house is gettin built right.
Now, I'm doing great...passing my time waiting on shyt to get finished, meanwhile I'm seeing all these meth head lookin cacs in the hotel all of a sudden. Come to find out they run some kinda "Voucher-Program" where they rent rooms to people the state pays for (AA, Opioid cases, Section-8, etc...).
So of course there's a buncha backwoods cac bums in there that I wasn't informed about before I scheduled my stay there. Looked like somethin outta "Honey Boo Boo" or "Alaskan Bush People" Just....ugh.
:stopitslime:
So every day I'm walkin down the hallway and there's this washed out meth-head lookin cac I see all the time panhandling near the walmart in town and he says hi and talks...but his cac female/wife/gf/whatev never says a word. Now I have seen them in the hotel around other people and that bytch never says anything to or acknowledges people of color and walks around like shes the fukkin queen of england. I heard her telling her kids not to play with the "Other" kids too.
Straight out racist without two fukkin pennies to rub together...and got the nerve to try and look down on other people. fukk you bytch!
:pacspit:

So...I come in one evening and meth-cac dude is standing outside the entrance to the hotel lookin suspect.
:wtb:
I loosen up my shirt and prep to move in case I have to pull on him.
I get out the car, secure my loadout and head in to the hotel....he waves me down.
I'm like :childplease: "Wtf does this cac want..." in my head.
He gives me some sob story about how his wife needs a ride to go get her check from her job so they can get something to eat. Tries to plead that he has kids and needs to get them food.
I'm like "Nah man, can't help ya...".
TF I look like tryna help that racist bytch?
TF I look like ridin with meth heads?
TF I look like ridin with some other mans wife up in my car?
TF I look like?
You got the wrong fukkin one...

Stepped past em and walked right the fukk on...
:smugdraper:

But keep thinkin yall better than a negro in 2018.
Stupid racist fukks.
:birdman:

Then the very next day I went out and bought 3 large pizzas for the brotha sista and their kids in the hotel to enjoy on a friday night.
If i'm gonna help anyone...it's gonna be my own.
:rudy:

Couple days later, I see them cacs packin up their shyt and gettin put out their hotel room with the hotel employee standin by the door waitin on em to get out.
Oh well...Hope your racism hit ya where the good lord split ya!
:manny:

Last edited:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Wait

So nikkas believe even the poorest white folk in America have 30 to 40 k sitting their savings account, but the Average American only has a month of income saved for rainy days.

FWIW people who are defined as poor traditionally don’t vote. Its the lower middle class who generally vote to spite their own interests

They will vote against policy that help them all in an attempt to separate themselves from “those people”. Also because they admire those who higher up the socioeconomic ladder.

The same social ills that plague poor black families plague poor white families

Single parent households
Low education
Smoking
Drug abuse
Alcohol abuse

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Wow. Is Roland completely unaware of the poor social economic conditions of black people who basically vote exclusively for Democrats? shyt we really supposed to pretend the SEC are pretty fukking good after voting for these European Democrats right?

Majority of poor blacks are concentrated in right wing southern states and corrupt as inner cities.

Tornado Drill

Rookie
Daps
Majority of poor blacks are concentrated in right wing southern states and corrupt as inner cities.

What you're saying doesn't add up. Black people vote exclusively for Democrats, many live in democratic strongholds and the overall economic conditions are desperate/poor. Can't scapegoat the right wing on this.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Wait

So nikkas believe even the poorest white folk in America have 30 to 40 k sitting their savings account, but the Average American only has a month of income saved for rainy days.

FWIW people who are defined as poor traditionally don’t vote. Its the lower middle class who generally vote to spite their own interests

They will vote against policy that help them all in an attempt to separate themselves from “those people”. Also because they admire those who higher up the socioeconomic ladder.

The same social ills that plague poor black families plague poor white families

Single parent households
Low education
Smoking
Drug abuse
Alcohol abuse
Paycheck to paycheck isn't always the same. I can be paycheck to paycheck by bank account but be loaded with assets like homes, land, weaponry, etc..

You gotta look at the complete data to get a true picture. Saying paycheck to paycheck could be the difference between being broke and homeless or just if this happened like getting fired or laid off, I could be in serious fininical trouble in terms of my property. Not quite the same paycheck to paycheck

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The white supremacists in the country ain't that dumb. I been around them all. They getting shyt, it's all a game. They just playing their part

The difference between me and you guys is you listen to the white media. I look at the data and I've had a lot more experience with these types.

This idea that they are down trodden is just not true. Even in the worse conditions I've seen them in right now due to opioid and other hard drugs, they still have a lot of jobs and they are still in good situations for the most part.

The hype of their demise is at the level of hyperbole as the mute of our demise as a collective.

bruh I seen white folks take medical leaves, go to rehabs for months and shyt, come back like its all good, job and title waiting for them...:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell: PLENTY TIMES.