The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Paycheck to paycheck isn't always the same. I can be paycheck to paycheck by bank account but be loaded with assets like homes, land, weaponry, etc..

You gotta look at the complete data to get a true picture. Saying paycheck to paycheck could be the difference between being broke and homeless or just if this happened like getting fired or laid off, I could be in serious fininical trouble in terms of my property. Not quite the same paycheck to paycheck
That makes know sense.

Show the data.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I created a Sandy Darity thread with the links and charts. Just look it up under my search. It's likely in the root
Also you can’t live paycheck to paycheck and afford to pay taxes and insurance on all those assets you say their loaded with.

I think you’re over exaggerating to try and prop up your point.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No cac, democrats support policies,that enable poor trash of all kind,to actually make a life for themselves.

Downtrodden cacs vote republican because white suprmacy is the most powerful opiate in the world
I don't know what the fukk else to say! Close this thread.

"Nothin left to do but send em home to you. I'm thru! Can't you sing the song for me boo!"

Rep on recharge! Why do I get such chills in the presence of truth being told?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
poor whites vote republican because of racism and jesus. some of the stupidest people on the fukkin planet :mjlol:

Daps
Naw their poor is our poor or worse. You're forgetting about the toothless welfare receiving fools. They barely have a shack to live in or a ran down double wide but will inherently vote republican. They constantly vote against their own interest in the name of white power. They'll live off scraps and donations but talk down to a minority living better than them solely because they're white.

shyt. You're from DC and don't remember the Wolfman.

I'm old enough to remember seeing the Wolfman (and the black junkdealer with the white, lime green and orange painted car) in DC when I visited family. I also remember Neely Fuller discussing, after decades of Washingtonians giving him food and money, a local news outlet finally interviewed him. Dude basically said, "I really don't like when people offer to give me money and food. I have a rich uncle whose wife is always trying to get me to come back west every few years. I simply don't like the MFer. I wish people would just leave me alone."

I can agree with @#1 pick. My neighbor growing up was a white dude from West Virginia. He was poor, but his grandmother and family in WV owned square miles, not acres, but square miles of land on mountains.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Naw their poor is our poor or worse. You're forgetting about the toothless welfare receiving fools. They barely have a shack to live in or a ran down double wide but will inherently vote republican. They constantly vote against their own interest in the name of white power. They'll live off scraps and donations but talk down to a minority living better than them solely because they're white.
Dude really acted like there is no poor white people :dahell:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It's about nikkas with no necks in the News INdustry.

He needs to borrow some neck from jail neck guy

neckmugshot.png
:russ: