The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are talking about toothless cacs, you don't know poor white people. That's not a knock to you but if you were around these types, you wouldn't think for one minute these people are dumb. They all have access and that is the 100% difference between them and Black folks. How many of them do you see at job fairs? Their welfare ain't even the same. They be having a whole man in the house, able to get welfare and get all types of benefits just not able to Black people. We are not playing the same ballgame

A whole black man too..

I've been in a lot of 1000 or less population towns. They may look down trodden, but they making out pretty good..

I keep telling brehs, if you have a good foundation, you can survive off nothing..

House paid for so all they pay are taxes..

Got Obama care..

Got EBT..

And a little money to by cigarettes and miller lite.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:@"yall broke as hell"

They dont care about that though.

Identity politics screwing up the USA one vote at a time:MAGApls:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:yeshrug:Who cares... if you are broke and white in America, it is in no small part due to laziness.
Whites have all the advantages, if they fail and want to own it and live poor... why question it?
Let them vote conservative.
They definetly don’t need safety nets in a country set up for them to win.

Welfare should be for blacks only imho...:yeshrug:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Democrats create policies spread more poverty and more evenly. It seems like their ideas are just launch pad for creating more problems.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let em keep shooting themselves in the foot. These are the same cats who didn't even know Obamacare was the Affordable Care Act. Take away welfare from minorities :mjpls: and see how fukked they become since they are the biggest consumers of welfare.

I just laugh at the shyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Let em keep shooting themselves in the foot. These are the same cats who didn't even know Obamacare was the Affordable Care Act. Take away welfare from minorities :mjpls: and see how fukked they become since they are the biggest consumers of welfare.

I just laugh at the shyt.
The poor ones don't care about Obamacare, that's the middle class white supremacists.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you are talking about toothless cacs, you don't know poor white people. That's not a knock to you but if you were around these types, you wouldn't think for one minute these people are dumb. They all have access and that is the 100% difference between them and Black folks. How many of them do you see at job fairs? Their welfare ain't even the same. They be having a whole man in the house, able to get welfare and get all types of benefits just not able to Black people. We are not playing the same ballgame

Wait, when did I say they were dumb? I said they are generationally poor/in poverty and will be that way until they stop voting against themselves.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Domain of discourse is so narrow

This is a recurring talking point too

This is the best out externally appointed 'intelligentsia ' can come up with? Jesus christ

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, when did I say they were dumb? I said they are generationally poor/in poverty and will be that way until they stop voting against themselves.

Generationally poor in reference to large swaths of white people may be pushing it. Upward mobility has been readily accessible to the white race as a whole since the great depression. And i mean REALLY accessible....no some miracle outlier shyt

Now with the way things are going they may be heading into that kinda reality

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah cuz voting democrat makes u rich. Why the fukk do ppl think politics=wealth. India is the largest democracy and they are poor as fukk.
Voting for the party that gives support to unions, welfare, increased education spending, job programmes, higher-min wage, etc. is better than voting for the party that does the exact opposite of all of those things.
And are you seriously confusing the Democratic Party with the democratic system? :gucci:

Their poor isn't our poor. Their poor is like our mid tier middle class. Their poor still has inheritance, someone who is like the 1st cousin who owns some real shyt. They can sent their kids to school and even with debt, still find away to pull together a shyt load of assets and opportunities not available to our poor. We are not the same poor. Maybe if they were, they would see shyt like how Roland sees it. He thinks welfare and thinks how Black people are with welfare. These are the not the same.
Nah. That's Coli hyperbole. There are plenty of genuinely poor cacs, particularly the rural ones. You think the cacs in the projects or in trailers in Macon are waiting on their $50k inheritance at 25 :gucci:
Being poor and White is better than being poor and Black, and yes there are far more middle-class and wealthy cacs than there are middle-class and wealthy Black people, but underclass status is something that is a dead-end regardless of race. :hubie:
I know a few cacs that are genuinely poor, whole family is, even reaching out.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Democrats create policies spread more poverty and more evenly. It seems like their ideas are just launch pad for creating more problems.
:gucci: Like what? Are you just mindlessly babbling off conservative talking points with no basis? Or do you genuinely believe this bullshyt? :comeon: