The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When Roland asked him if he believed America should have beaten Germany in WW2 and then he started to dance around the question that let me further know what was up. Exuberance my ass. I'll tell you what. I'll just go around yelling kill whitey while raising my fist in the Air for black power and I'll just tell everybody it's Exuberance :stopitslime:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
oooh shyt I know where I'm gonna be for the next 30 minutes

raw

edit: After watching this, I'd say these white boys are scared and are creating a false narrative to push white supremacy in hopes that it transfers to the corporate arena, its fear at its core, they aren't about shyt, Roland put him in his place more than once, very satisfying watch

Last edited:

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I just stated a opinion. I look at him differently. Your bamma ass should too
I thought him doing that was extra but that was your first thought in this thread where the OP has him grilling a WS for 20+ minutes? You ain't even give him credit you came in and shytted on him and basically said no matter what he does I can't take him seriously lol :what:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I thought him doing that was extra but that was your first thought in this thread where the OP has him grilling a WS for 20+ minutes? You ain't even give him credit you came in and shytted on him and basically said no matter what he does I can't take him seriously lol :what:

I'm getting desensitized to overt white supremacist at this point. Publicly undressing them is almost worthless at this point. Shining a light on them only empowers them. Until there are ramifications and actual consequences to their actions I'm just gonna assume all white folks are WS

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm getting desensitized to overt white supremacist at this point. Publicly undressing them is almost worthless at this point. Shining a light on them only empowers them. Until there are ramifications and actual consequences to their actions I'm just gonna assume all white folks are WS
See I would normally agree but his movement is being normalized by the MSM the past week. They got reporters writing articles about how stylish he is :dwillhuh:. Roland the first to check him in the media. And frankly, i'm glad it was a black man doing it first.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Just goes to show how none of their nonsense stands up to any actual critique or dissection. White boy said he was 'moving the goalposts' when he claimed white people were underrepresented in Silicone Valley despite being the vast majority of CEOs and board members :nananan: