The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Is there really a debate over whether or not we ought to be involved in politics? :mindblown:

Whitlock's tweet...:dahell:

I'm still flabbergasted at the whole shyt...as a minority group, we have no option but to get involved in politics, in a major way. We don't have the luxury of avoiding it.

Just :mindblown: at the entire timeline you posted...you can love/hate/agree/disagree with Roland but I respect the brother for always being willing to have a real conversation with people who've got different perspectives.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is there really a debate over whether or not we ought to be involved in politics? :mindblown:

Whitlock's tweet...:dahell:

I'm still flabbergasted at the whole shyt...as a minority group, we have no option but to get involved in politics, in a major way. We don't have the luxury of avoiding it.

Just :mindblown: at the entire timeline you posted...you can love/hate/agree/disagree with Roland but I respect the brother for always being willing to have a real conversation with people who've got different perspectives.
MIND YOU...Roland is the ONLY black political pundit I know with an ALL BLACK POLITICS SHOW with frequent, and high level guests...NO ONE else is doing that :whoo:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
They got under his skin...he never does this type of stuff

His time is coming to a end

:russ:

Not true.

Roland regularly defends his opinions on his timeline.

And he is correct: Candace can't debate for shyt. She's just a pretty black "conservative" face / token. She ain't going on his show.

sean360

Pro
Daps
ive read someone of the text above, but i watch ROland show when it was on TV consistently and all the man did to me was 1/discuss black issues 2/defend the black community 3/talk about policies and how they affect black people 4/encourage black business and the holding the democratic party feet to the fire in regards to black issues 5/SO i have no idea why BLACK people would have problem with this guy.