The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is how we can see that Roland isn't with the shyts, doesn't want the smoke, and is an agent. He gives unchallenged platforms to white supremacists. In what way does entertaining a deranged lunatic like Dinesh D'Souza positively serve the black community? :francis:
Nothing wrong with constructive dialogue

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is how we can see that Roland isn't with the shyts, doesn't want the smoke, and is an agent. He gives unchallenged platforms to white supremacists. In what way does entertaining a deranged lunatic like Dinesh D'Souza positively serve the black community? :francis:
you're a fukking idiot.

Roland literally called out and exposed one of the biggest right wing shills in modern media.

you're fukking delusional.

Roland literally shut down EVERY talking point he ever did that I've never seen Dinesh get expose on...AND Roland keeps it 1000% black.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:usure:Ignoring an illness doesn't cure/heal it... in fact in increases the chance that it will kill you.

Daps
Nothing wrong with constructive dialogue

People like Dinesh aren't capable of engaging in "constructive dialogue." Dialogue implies a mutual exchange of ideas between two parties. He deliberately argues in bad faith positions , insincerely debating for the sake of promoting a toxic point of view. :francis:

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you scared, say you scared. :francis:

Daps
you're a fukking idiot.

Roland literally called out and exposed one of the biggest right wing shills in modern media.

you're fukking delusional.

Roland literally shut down EVERY talking point he ever did that I've never seen Dinesh get expose on...AND Roland keeps it 1000% black.

They don't care. Please, watch this:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People like Dinesh aren't capable of engaging in "constructive dialogue." Dialogue implies a mutual exchange of ideas between two parties. He deliberately argues in positions , insincerely debating for the sake of promoting a toxic point of view. :francis:
actually this is the FIRST time I've seen Dinesh never get out of pocket and saying disrespectful shyt

He usually says all this anti-black rhetoric...UNTIL Roland pushes back on his bullshyt and exposes him

He damn near sounds like a moderate at this point..

Roland buried his clown

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm scared? I don't participate in their deceptive attempts to spread poisonous ideology. Roland is facilitating the dissemination of alt-right propaganda by giving someone like him a platform. :francis:
Dinesh already has the biggest platform, and is already propped up by the right. Roland debating him and his nonsensical viewpoints can only hurt Dinesh. Obama should have threw away the keys.:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dinesh already has the biggest platform, and is already propped up by the right. Roland debating him and his nonsensical viewpoints can only hurt Dinesh. Obama should have threw away the keys.:francis:
RIGHT

Dinesh is the biggest non-white republican shill I can think of in the mainstream. Way more than black republicans or people like Michell Malkin or Larry Elder or whatever.