The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So self-fulfilling prophecy is funny? :jbhmm:
if you think that none of this is already prophetic before the votes are even tallied, you're delusional. Not taking away the significance, but real representation will not be adequate unless it's enforced.

Daps
Doesn't take away from the point he made.

At all.

He doesn't have a point. If it weren't for cacs, white supremacists wouldn't have been elected to office last night. A man who called Andrew Gillum a monkey is now the governor of Florida. That's not because of black people. :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
nikkas who don't vote are funny.

One day y'all are saying, I'm not voting until a candidate engages me.

Then when a candidate engages you either call them panderers or you can't spell our your policy proposals or how they can be implemented.

Clown shyt. :scust:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't have a point. If it weren't for cacs, white supremacists wouldn't have been elected to office last night. A man who called Andrew Gillum a monkey is now the governor of Florida. That's not because of black people. :francis:
So you support black people who say voting doesn't matter in black life at all until we get some mythical "black agenda" that he himself cannot even describe? Cool.

Daps
So you support black people who say voting doesn't matter in black life at all until we get some mythical "black agenda" that he himself cannot even describe? Cool.

I support people being honest and not placing blame for white supremacy at the feet of black America. Also, Tariq never said don't vote for black people. He said vote for people who have an agenda that helps the black community. What's wrong with that? :francis:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

Explain to me why I should care what this ^^^^ man thinks.

Someone explain to me why EVERY DAMN TIME some white person relates to a black person in any way...there's always some shucking and jiving involved?!
:stopitslime:
Is that the universal language translator for Black-White relations or some shyt??

Seriously...that shyt is derading, embarassing and demoralizing at this point.
I can see some cac wandering into the wrong neighborhood and approaching a group of black people to ask for directions...but doing one of these stupid ass jigaboo moves as an ice breaker thinking thats how we communicate or some shyt.
:hhh::pacspit::snoop:

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
HospitableDopeyLiger-size_restricted.gif

Rotisserie Martin is finished :camby: Giving Hilary questions before the debate and doing this shyt so he could get a job :scust:goofy ass nikka

She lost the election and he lost his job :heh:

Then when a candidate engages

Not one candidate specifically engaged Black people :martin: The didnt even mention the words "Black people" through their campaigns :stopitslime:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I support people being honest and not placing blame for white supremacy at the feet of black America. Also, Tariq never said don't vote for black people. He said vote for people who have an agenda that helps the black community. What's wrong with that? :francis:
He's tried to walk back his stance and confuse you: Tariq doesn't support any kind of voting. At all.

But do your thing. Don't vote and complain :blessed:

So when is Tariq writing up this "Black Agenda" so his California Senator can introduce it to Congress? :sas2::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She lost the election and he lost his job :heh:

Not one candidate specifically engaged Black people :martin: The didnt even mention the words "Black people" through their campaigns :stopitslime:
:duck:

But if you're too stupid to know what issues affect black people you're probably too stupid to know when someone's policies directly affect you.

Welp, hopefully you and the struggle coalition figure out how to better yourselves between now and the next election. :birdman: