Illegals can apply for skilled labor license jobs like NURSING:

IMMIGRATION: New law lets immigrants apply for licenses – Press Enterprise

You want more?

Half of Texas’ Construction Workers Are Undocumented Immigrants

You still listening?

Lets keep going:

Report: Undocumented getting more white-collar jobs

I got THE FACTS homie.

Illegals are not merely picking fruit, son.

In fact, MANY black unions have complained that even once they're displaced, unnecessary language requirements get tacked on and further displace black Americans. Look at Los Angeles and Miami

Construction workers in L.A. make less now than 40 years ago. Here's why

This article is almost 25 years old: As Hispanic Presence Grows, So Does Black Anger

Employment Discrimination's New Face: Spanish Speakers Preferred

In Chicago there is a class action lawsuit that not only were illegals preferred over BLACK CITIZENS at temp agencies, even if they were paid legal wages, the temp agencies preferred to work around non-black labor.

Discrimination suit alleges black temp workers passed over for Hispanics

ILLEGALS DOMINATE various labor jobs in border countries: In Texas, undocumented immigrants have no shortage of work

WE EVEN HAVE CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY ON THIS: https://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12im2010.pdf

HOW ARE BLACK PEOPLE GOING TO WIN??????

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Breh, you are ignoring facts that illegal immigration has hurt the employment of AA's.

All the other issues, yeah that shyt still will exist whether there are better opportunities or not for AAs. But that's a separate fight. Why not fight for more opportunities AND fight the other injustices:yeshrug:

I never denied it didn't. But see you're only bringing that portion of the situation up to deflect from the simply fact that as long as black people were employed, you wouldn't give a shyt about their plight in the long game anyway.

It's not a separate fight. You just have passive mentality about it. People can and are fighting for both.

You also still buy into that bullshyt legal/illegal dichotomy as well, but using your logic, let's just ignore that and build the wall...which if it does get built will be used by foreign labor.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Actually, undocumented workers have contributed to the wealth inequality even more the past 30 years:francis:

Cheap labor :francis:

I agree with you on that, but why doesnt president trump make the fine of hiring illegals waaaay more?

To deter companies from hiring them?

And you know what, I've worked with illegals and I've seen how they work. They work a lot harder than us Americans, and a lot faster.

I once went up to a group that stayed behind to finish the job instead of take their break....

I said yo yall doing too much, you know you gonna get paid the same as everybody else if you slow down, and not work as fast, and take your breaks. Your paycheck isnt going to change if you work that fast. Do you see that guy over there just opening one box every hour while you're doing 45? He is still getting paid the same as you.

The response they gave me was back in mexico they HAVE to work hard or risk losing their job which only pays them 1,000 pesos a week, which is the equivalent of $50 U.S. Dollars.

What they make here in a little over one day of minumum wage, they make over there in a whole week.

This shyt is a terrible standard to uphold, and I and many other Americans suffer because of that. I agree with you, I worked landscaping wit they ass and fuuuuuuuck that.

I damn near feinted and was throwing up on the bosses lawn smhhh.

shyt was hot and they kept wanting more speed. Thats their motto like, work fast (which can lead to a lot of innacurate work in the warehouses)

Here look, dig holes with this lil bitty spade shovel, like theees, *digs a hole in 5 seconds* see

It would take me like 2 minutes and i was dying after about the 3rd one and they let me blow the leafs :mjlol:

Im high my bad im rambling tho :russ:

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
Some black folks are on here arguing about how we should support non-black immigrants and DACA because "they still won't give us jobs and it won't get better!". Some of the same non-black immigrants that y'all want to defend love to shyt on Africans and Caribbean immigrants too, though.

Nigerians, Ghanaians, Haitians, Jamaicans and other black immigrants do get shytted on by non-black immigrants for jobs and housing in Houston.
African immigrants literally have to build their own businesses from scratch on run-down Bissonnet Street while Latinos, Asians, and Middle Eastern people are getting benefits and handouts to set up shop in black neighborhoods all over Houston.
African and Caribbean immigrants largely have to go through the lottery system to get into America and don't have the luxury of crossing a border.

Now I can only speak from what I see in Houston but this goes beyond jobs and you can see the effects on the support that non-black immigrants receive. Our public school system in Houston puts resources to support ESL classes for newly arrived immigrants (Latino/Asian/etc.) as well as building schools catered to Middle Eastern and Asian students called "language immersion" schools. We take on undocumented students while finding reasons to under-fund and under-invest in facilities located in black neighborhoods. They are largely able to set up businesses and hire their own as well.

Truth is, we really don't benefit from undocumented non-black immigrants in any way. We can sit here and argue about how these immigrants wouldn't have their things if it wasn't for us fighting for civil rights but that falls on deaf ears. These same immigrants have no problem lecturing us about bootstraps and siding with white supremacy whenever it's convenient.

Let them hold their own nuts.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I've posted about this infinitely. Search my posts on here.

in the 90s and early 2000s, there were raids on fast food places employing illegals.

Who would have been working those jobs if illegals weren't there? :sas1:

You can't talk about chronic unemployment, crime and other problems in the black community without talking about the loss of summer jobs and lack of entry level employment for black people.

Be mad that blacks didnt work at McDonalds brehs in the 90s at that...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:smh: at pathetic liberals trying to get Black people on board with this shyt. This isn't our fight :mjpls:If the shoe was on the other foot, then well you already know:martin:
If you're a African American :cape:for illegals :huhldup:then you are a certified c00n:pacspit:

If your a black American and you side with any platform put forth by a documented white supremacist you're a certified c00n...see how thar easy that is breh...:troll: