The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Damn. Some would rather not have the opportunity for black folks to get those $10/hour job that would be available if illegal immigrants were to be deported. They'd rather them be making $0/hour:mjgrin:

Have you seen the minimum wage statewide?

:mjlol:

Apply the 20% tax to that minimum wage, and see how much people are REALLY making.

That should be whats OUTRAGEOUS.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
No it actually isn't.

Immigrants, legal or illegal, have always been used as tool to stifle AA progress

So have other black people who were citizens, your point being? This shyt ain't a Loss but it damn sure ain't a fukking win.

Sorry I don't have a love affair with Nationhood like some of you nikkas do

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
So following legal immigration laws are cac mentality? :ohhh:

What are you really trying to say?:ohhh:

If you're against White Supremacy, you should not be gung ho about any form of deportation or exploitation of immigrant labor.

Don't try to be Mr.America just because you might get a assistant supervisor job out of Jose or Ahmed being kicked to the curb. That's beyond c00ning. And this isn't about trying to extend a hand to any of them, because if they were Haitians under the gun I'd feel the same way.

Ain't no such thing as an "illegal" or "legal" human, that shyt is redundant. Ya'll let crackas give you a crumb and you'll scream "Build the Wall!"

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1

More than half this country fits neatly under the poverty line, this is the reality, especially for people of color.

22% of your paycheck goes into taxes, and minimum wage is 7.25 nationally

7.25 x .22 = 1.59

7.25 - 1.59 = 5.65

FIVE SIXTY FIVE after MANDATORY taxes are being taken out every hour you work.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
So $0 per hour >> minimum wage then :ohhh:

Breh stop making it seem like people cant fill out applications online or find work through agencies.

There are jobs out there, some people (like myself) have a hard time finding a job because we are felons (check how many people of color get felonies)

We get discriminated after rehabilitation and release into the public.

But, lets blame mexicans because trump said so

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin

More than half this country fits neatly under the poverty line, this is the reality, especially for people of color.

7.25 x .22 = 1.59

7.25 - 1.59 = 5.65

I guarantee you it be nikkas on this very board (TLR) that would be A-OK with this being the case if it was only black people getting all the jobs despite that being a joke of a damn wage.

You'll have a few that'll say 10, 11, 12 at the least. Any more than that you hear the usual

"Well you need to apply yourself! No Handouts! Learn to code! Drive for Lyft and Uber! Learn a trade! I got it, so you get it too! Group Economics"

These nikkas don't even realize how big of bootlickers they sound like.:russ:

:mjgrin: But it's okay thorugh, all them jobs and dollars are hypothetical going to black people, a job is a job.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

7.25 x .22 = 1.59

7.25 - 1.59 = 5.65

People making that much get subsidies like EBT, low-income housing, VPK, etc. How the hell you think people living in low-income areas manage to have Jordans (Nike) and iPhones? Because they're subsidized on their critical necessities.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
If you're against White Supremacy, you should not be gung ho about any form of deportation or exploitation of immigrant labor.

Don't try to be Mr.America just because you might get a assistant supervisor job out of Jose or Ahmed being kicked to the curb. That's beyond c00ning. And this isn't about trying to extend a hand to any of them, because if they were Haitians under the gun I'd feel the same way.

Ain't no such thing as an "illegal" or "legal" human, that shyt is redundant. Ya'll let crackas give you a crumb and you'll scream "Build the Wall!"
Breh stop making it seem like people cant fill out applications online or find work through agencies.

There are jobs out there, some people (like myself) have a hard time finding a job because we are felons (check how many people of color get felonies)

We get discriminated after rehabilitation and release into the public.

But, lets blame mexicans because trump said so

Breh, you are ignoring facts that illegal immigration has hurt the employment of AA's.

All the other issues, yeah that shyt still will exist whether there are better opportunities or not for AAs. But that's a separate fight. Why not fight for more opportunities AND fight the other injustices:yeshrug:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
The battle is blacks vs mexicans
The war is people of color vs corporate white america

People wanna fight the battle instead of the war

:manny:

I wont stop it

Keep on APPLAUDING trump tho, the same idiot who is giving tax breaks to the billion dollar corporations while leaving minimum wage after taxed at a paltry 5.65

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

What does c00ning have to do with anything when 95% of illegals are not black?