The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What makes you think that DACA opportunities will automatically go to black people? That's my point.
So, what do you suggest? Continue to let people who don't give AF about you load up in numbers and power? Remember we're in a democracy.

I am confident there would be an uptick for black folks.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
So, what do you suggest? Continue to let people who don't give AF about you load up in numbers and power? Remember we're in a democracy.

I am confident there would be an uptick for black folks.

An uptick and power ain't coming from a 8$hr job hate to break it to you.

And fukk this democracy. How are you pro-black but hold onto these bullshyt terms that aren't applicable for us in the first place? This democracy ain't help when brothers was lynched, bombed and terrorized during reconstruction, ain't doing shyt for brothers locked down for selling weed, that allows Katrina to occur in this country along with other forms of environmental racism and violence from the state via police shootings, forced evictions, slave labor via the prison industrial complex.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
And who do you think is next?
I have no clue. Who?

Ironically, I don't see any other set of people on the offensive against anglo-saxons.

They're worried about taking cacs' money and building their own over time. Power is in independence.

Anglos don't come to black neighborhoods but latinos come to black neighborhoods because they're more "affordable". They come in droves and disrupt the economies of black neighborhoods and transform them. Biggest example is Miami.

With all that, how is allowing more competition with a lowered barrier of entry beneficial to black folks?

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

And fukk this democracy. How are you pro-black but hold onto these bullshyt terms that aren't applicable for us in the first place? This democracy ain't help when brothers was lynched, bombed and terrorized during reconstruction, ain't doing shyt for brothers locked down for selling weed, that allows Katrina to occur in this country along with other forms of environmental racism and violence from the state via police shootings, forced evictions, slave labor via the prison industrial complex.
You're a fool if you think it's just low-wage jobs. Come to Miami with a plethora of professional positions requiring the applicant to be bilingual.

Democracy as in allowing more people to come in without any obstacles or resistance to be able to vote against your interests.

You think it's bad now, look into South and Central Americas and how blacks are treated.

Estados unidos no le gusta gente moreno.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Amazing. Some brehs in here really think deporting 800k tax payers (some of which are black) is the secret key to turn the tide in building black wealth ?
If a single American citizen, or more specifically a black citizen gets a job as a result of this, thats a win.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Not sure what this has to do with someone looking for a job.

Black people can handle everything else.

We're talking about jobs.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
If a single American citizen, or more specifically a black citizen gets a job as a result of this, thats a win.
Like in football terms, "it's a game of inches."

You can tell who are latinos and rightfully protecting their interests but unjustly trying to shame black people for protecting theirs.

Of course, there's no magic wand but everything counts. Lower supply of labor, shyt needs to be done so wages go up, eventually.

Latinos on here say that jive as if once they're in power, they're going to look out for AAs. We have live proof on the Western Hemisphere that that isn't the case.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
You're a fool if you think it's just low-wage jobs. Come to Miami with a plethora of professional positions requiring the applicant to be bilingual.

Democracy as in allowing more people to come in without any obstacles or resistance to be able to vote against your interests.

You think it's bad now, look into South and Central Americas and how blacks are treated.

Estados unidos no le gusta gente moreno.

And you don't think the companies aren't exploiting the situations in foreign lands to scoop up future employees.

Your job/occupation/boss is not your friend breh. They're about making as much money and paying as little as they possible can. Even if it means breaking the law in their favor, they'll do it for them dollars.

And South and Central Americas is in dissray because of the country we currently live in right now. These people don't become anti-black and immigrants because their own omission when there's clearly no benefits. That doesn't add up

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Not sure what this has to do with someone looking for a job.

Black people can handle everything else.

We're talking about jobs.

But you're not about any benefits or incentives for workers, that's the thing. Your fine with them having jobs, but scoff at them wanting more control over their life

you don't have to say what you truly mean