The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
@Big Blue this the question I asked on the 2nd page that he could've easily answered yes or no

So you would be on board with and would support them making $15 an hour or a livable work wage, Healthcare, maternity leave, paid vacation and other actual benefits that ain't just basically a dividend, Being allowed to unionize without fear of intimidation or being terminated from positions, Have direct input into their scheduling, yes?

But I don't value the labor of black people. Ok :russ:

:russ:calls me a fraud because I'm against Colonialism and Imperialism and could give a fukk about Citizenship.

You have no questions, only emotional bytch-made comments devoid of statistics, economic policy, or academic reviews.

You're a fraud who hates the reality of black labor, black economics, or the value of American citizenship.

Dont quote me again unless you're wiling to try harder in your responses.

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Macroeconomic policy that does not directly impact wages, tax reduction, interest rates etc??? Really? This is not an economic policy. This purely a socially conservative move.

You're propping up white supremacists legislation, hoping that it's residual effects, controlled by white people, will help black people. That's crazy man.
I agree, that its a socially conservative move...but how come this keeps getting punted on? When Reagan and GHW Bush took bold executive action on immigration

Reagan gave amnesty 30+ years ago and it failed cause barely enough of them came forward.

Daddy Bush punted.

Clinton punted.

Then Bush punted.

Obama punted.

Now we have Trump.

Well we reap what we sow. The constant reluctance to fix this problem has come to bear and we must address it.

Trump is a white supremacist. Yeah. And?

Blacks have been ASKING for someone to take this seriously for DECADES.

Its time to collect.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you would be on board with and would support them making $15 an hour or a livable work wage, Healthcare, maternity leave, paid vacation and other actual benefits that ain't just basically a dividend, Being allowed to unionize without fear of intimidation or being terminated from positions, Have direct input into their scheduling, yes?
Illegals? No.

What are you asking? Thats probably why I didn't answer this. You posted a shytty, unclear, unintelligible question.

Use English this time.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I agree, that its a socially conservative move...but how come this keeps getting punted on? When Reagan and GHW Bush took bold executive action on immigration

Reagan gave amnesty 30+ years ago and it failed cause barely enough of them came forward.

Daddy Bush punted.

Clinton punted.

Then Bush punted.

Obama punted.

Now we have Trump.

Well we reap what we sow. The constant reluctance to fix this problem has come to bear and we must address it.

Trump is a white supremacist. Yeah. And?

Blacks have been ASKING for someone to take this seriously for DECADES.

Its time to collect.
I respect your opinion, let's just agree to disagree.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Illegals? No.

What are you asking? Thats probably why I didn't answer this. You posted a shytty, unclear, unintelligible question.

Use English this time.

I was clearly referencing black workers, stop trying to muddy up with what I was saying.

But I'll rephrase the question again, since you playing dumb.

Do you believe that BLACK-AMERICANS should be making $15 an hour or a livable work wage, Healthcare, maternity leave, paid vacation and other actual benefits that ain't just basically a dividend, Being allowed to unionize without fear of intimidation or being terminated from positions, Have direct input into their scheduling, yes or no?

:ohhh:Also how come under your boyfriend Barry, who deported more immigrants than any president, we didn't see a steadily nor significant increase of black employment?

Barack Obama: The deporter-in-chief

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was clearly referencing black workers, stop trying to muddy up with what I was saying.

But I'll rephrase the question again, since you playing dumb.

Do you believe that BLACK-AMERICANS should be making $15 an hour or a livable work wage, Healthcare, maternity leave, paid vacation and other actual benefits that ain't just basically a dividend, Being allowed to unionize without fear of intimidation or being terminated from positions, Have direct input into their scheduling, yes or no?

:ohhh:Also how come under your boyfriend Barry, who deported more immigrants than any president, we didn't see a steadily nor significant increase of black employment?

Barack Obama: The deporter-in-chief
1. Black employment rose under Obama.

2. There was no comprehensive immigration reform that shipped them ALL out. We're talking about 30 years of labor market pressure

3. Why are you asking me about labor standards questions? I support minimum wages and benefits. ...huh???

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this is a long term strategy to deport AAs. I find it interesting how the term immigrant has been used recently in the last few years to describe slaves.

Anyway, this is not our fight, for the moment. Hopefully this will free up more jobs for Black people here.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Is this a farce?

How about this?

Illegal Immigrant Allowed to Practice Law, California Court Rules

How about this?

Illegals can apply for skilled labor license jobs like NURSING:

IMMIGRATION: New law lets immigrants apply for licenses – Press Enterprise

You want more?

Half of Texas’ Construction Workers Are Undocumented Immigrants

You still listening?

Lets keep going:

Report: Undocumented getting more white-collar jobs

I got THE FACTS homie.

Illegals are not merely picking fruit, son.

In fact, MANY black unions have complained that even once they're displaced, unnecessary language requirements get tacked on and further displace black Americans. Look at Los Angeles and Miami

Construction workers in L.A. make less now than 40 years ago. Here's why

This article is almost 25 years old: As Hispanic Presence Grows, So Does Black Anger

Employment Discrimination's New Face: Spanish Speakers Preferred

In Chicago there is a class action lawsuit that not only were illegals preferred over BLACK CITIZENS at temp agencies, even if they were paid legal wages, the temp agencies preferred to work around non-black labor.

Discrimination suit alleges black temp workers passed over for Hispanics

ILLEGALS DOMINATE various labor jobs in border countries: In Texas, undocumented immigrants have no shortage of work

WE EVEN HAVE CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY ON THIS: https://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12im2010.pdf

HOW ARE BLACK PEOPLE GOING TO WIN??????

They're scared of pissing off their liberal parents.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is a republican who supports DACA's own endorsement of these stats:

You mean to tell me black labor shouldn't have access to these jobs and economic opportunity? :stopitslime:

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther

What makes you think that DACA opportunities will automatically go to black people? That's my point. You think WS will just hand these jobs over to black people? It's wishful thinking at best.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
1. Black employment rose under Obama.

2. There was no comprehensive immigration reform that shipped them ALL out. We're talking about 30 years of labor market pressure

3. Why are you asking me about labor standards questions? I support minimum wages and benefits. ...huh???

I asked you a simply yes or no question about the rights of black workers and you give a half assed answer and deflect.