The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
My parents came here legally and I even remember helping quiz them on their immigration exam.

If you show up at the airport without a passport, you're not getting in the country.

Call it what you want, but its illegal. End of story.

Again this is someone with a cac mentality.

You sound just like them cacs when they would bring up the Bill Cosby speech about what black people "need to do" in order to succeed.

I ain't bout no legality in regards to land that cacs stole from and colonized indigenous people. We been off that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again this is someone with a cac mentality.

You sound just like them cacs when they would bring up the Bill Cosby speech about what black people "need to do" in order to succeed.

I ain't bout no legality in regards to land that cacs stole from and colonized indigenous people. We been off that.
fukk outta here.

I guess we should give Louisana back to France?

Alaska back to Russia?

That ship sailed.

Don't flilbuster me with dumb shyt not relevant to a PRESENT discussion. Go debate historians with that bullshyt.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
fukk outta here.

I guess we should give Louisana back to France?

Alaska back to Russia?

That ship sailed.

Don't flilbuster me with dumb shyt not relevant to a PRESENT discussion. Go debate historians with that bullshyt.

Why are you so mad?

:mjlol:

The present conditions are a result of history. Are you slow?

If Trump ends DACA, you really think that's gonna improve the community as a whole because 800,000 people may get low-level jobs?

I peep this game and ya'll following for it hook line and sinker.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you so mad?

:mjlol:

The present conditions are a result of history. Are you slow?

If Trump ends DACA, you really think that's gonna improve the community as a whole because 800,000 people may get low-level jobs?

I peep this game and ya'll following for it hook line and sinker.
I've posted about this infinitely. Search my posts on here.

in the 90s and early 2000s, there were raids on fast food places employing illegals.

Who would have been working those jobs if illegals weren't there? :sas1:

You can't talk about chronic unemployment, crime and other problems in the black community without talking about the loss of summer jobs and lack of entry level employment for black people.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
I've posted about this infinitely. Search my posts on here.

in the 90s and early 2000s, there were raids on fast food places employing illegals.

Who would have been working those jobs if illegals weren't there? :sas1:

You can't talk about chronic unemployment, crime and other problems in the black community without talking about the loss of summer jobs and lack of entry level employment for black people.

But those jobs need to be beneficial and not hindrances to people's lives, which is what they are.

An entry-level job at McDonalds ain't getting you nowhere fam. Meritocracy is a farce.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Crazy to see The Coli being so blase about a policy that props up white supremacy. Same people who think this will help unemployed black probably thought that trickle down economics would work.

They believe in Capitalism and Meritocracy but hate White Supremacy. Can't make this shyt up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But those jobs need to be beneficial and not hindrances to people's lives, which is what they are.

An entry-level job at McDonalds ain't getting you nowhere fam. Meritocracy is a farce.
Is this a farce?

How about this?

Illegal Immigrant Allowed to Practice Law, California Court Rules

How about this?

Illegals can apply for skilled labor license jobs like NURSING:

IMMIGRATION: New law lets immigrants apply for licenses – Press Enterprise

You want more?

Half of Texas’ Construction Workers Are Undocumented Immigrants

You still listening?

Lets keep going:

Report: Undocumented getting more white-collar jobs

I got THE FACTS homie.

Illegals are not merely picking fruit, son.

In fact, MANY black unions have complained that even once they're displaced, unnecessary language requirements get tacked on and further displace black Americans. Look at Los Angeles and Miami

Construction workers in L.A. make less now than 40 years ago. Here's why

This article is almost 25 years old: As Hispanic Presence Grows, So Does Black Anger

Employment Discrimination's New Face: Spanish Speakers Preferred

In Chicago there is a class action lawsuit that not only were illegals preferred over BLACK CITIZENS at temp agencies, even if they were paid legal wages, the temp agencies preferred to work around non-black labor.

Discrimination suit alleges black temp workers passed over for Hispanics

ILLEGALS DOMINATE various labor jobs in border countries: In Texas, undocumented immigrants have no shortage of work

WE EVEN HAVE CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY ON THIS: https://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12im2010.pdf

HOW ARE BLACK PEOPLE GOING TO WIN??????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Crazy to see The Coli being so blase about a policy that props up white supremacy. Same people who think this will help unemployed black probably thought that trickle down economics would work.
This is another smart-dumb bullshyt talking point by someone who CLEARLY doesn't know what they're talking about.

trickle down economics is TAX policy.

This has nothing to do with fukking labor standards for employment

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Is this a farce?

How about this?

Illegal Immigrant Allowed to Practice Law, California Court Rules

How about this?

Illegals can apply for skilled labor license jobs like NURSING:

IMMIGRATION: New law lets immigrants apply for licenses – Press Enterprise

You want more?

Half of Texas’ Construction Workers Are Undocumented Immigrants

You still listening?

Lets keep going:

Report: Undocumented getting more white-collar jobs

I got THE FACTS homie.

Illegals are not merely picking fruit, son.

In fact, MANY black unions have complained that even once they're displaced, unnecessary language requirements get tacked on and further displace black Americans. Look at Los Angeles and Miami

Construction workers in L.A. make less now than 40 years ago. Here's why

This article is almost 25 years old: As Hispanic Presence Grows, So Does Black Anger

Employment Discrimination's New Face: Spanish Speakers Preferred

In Chicago there is a class action lawsuit that not only were illegals preferred over BLACK CITIZENS at temp agencies, even if they were paid legal wages, the temp agencies preferred to work around non-black labor.

Discrimination suit alleges black temp workers passed over for Hispanics

ILLEGALS DOMINATE various labor jobs in border countries: In Texas, undocumented immigrants have no shortage of work

WE EVEN HAVE CONGRESSIONAL TESTIMONY ON THIS: https://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12im2010.pdf

HOW ARE BLACK PEOPLE GOING TO WIN??????

I can tell you don't know what the fukk a diversity/quota hire is.That shyt is clearly just "good" P.R. for Goldman Sachs, she's probably the only illegal (she's on an expired visa which ain't the same) within that company.

"All have all the facts, so there for I'm right!" head ass. I never denied that America wasn't utilizing illegal immigrants for their labor output you fukking goofy.

That's not my argument at all. I'm simply asking show me how Trump ending DACA is going to curb black unemployment by say, 300,000 people getting jobs because they damn sure ain't all going to nikkas.

You can't eliminate white supremacy without any money.

Well see you don't actually care if you do or not, as long as you got your seat at the table and every other person who is black is doing "meh" or scrapping to get by everything is all gravy in your eyes. You love America.