The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad you posted this.

Also Greg Carr went in as always and that professor sista too.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
B...B .BE.Be.. Beep Where's my hug? Buh, Be,be,be Beep.
full

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man listen...this literally isn't our issue :hubie:

Only 1% of illegals are black :wow:

Cats be having to pay thousands of dollars just to enter a LOTTERY for a visa lol. White folks have it down to a science how many blacks can enter this country. DACA is a non factor to black immigrants at at most a few rare cases may catch strays.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
The idea of people being considered "illegal" is asinine. How the fukk can you be black and hop on board with a cac mindset of disavowing people to come onto land that was there's in the first place. nikkas trying to defend colonialism just so they can have a seat at the table while everyone lives to work

Like I said here

Them jobs not going to nikkas :manny: if a company that is a powerhouse has the means to transport, house mexicans and pay off lobbyists and press, you think they give a shyt about the constitution, especially when they can break even? :mjlol:You think they care about the "law of the land"?

Ask Union Fruit Company or Coca Cola how they felt about murking them gualas in the global south, whether or not shyt is "fair". Ask Apple how they feel about putting up nets in they factories so them chinamen would stop committing that.

I ain't on no kumbaya shyt, but stop acting that not being employed by these institutions is some moral injustice, as they do all kinds of foul shyt to people across this globe because they couldn't get away with it here, unless they were using illegal labor in the first place (because who the fukk you gonna call when you ain't here "legally")

But I will say this, if we DO, somehow, see a increase of employment for the black community that directly correlates with the decreasing of immigration (which has been going down reguardless, most of they asses ain't even from mexico I heard) efforts by the Trump administration then we also need to see the following

• A livable wage from said employment
  • Healthcare, maternity leave, paid vacation and other actual benefits that ain't just basically a dividend
  • Being allowed to unionize without fear of intimidation or being terminated from positions
  • Have direct input into their scheduling

Because just having a job ain't enough if you scraping just to get by. There needs to be incentives for people to stay employed without it costing them their mental and physical health

If black people aren't reaping any form of benefits from immigration removal , then the shyt is null and void.

But I see deep down with what the shyt is all about through.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Cats be having to pay thousands of dollars just to enter a LOTTERY for a visa lol. White folks have it down to a science how many blacks can enter this country. DACA is a non factor to black immigrants at at most a few rare cases may catch strays.
Yo forreal and they need like 6 college degrees and must speak proficient english. All a mexican has to do is jump a fence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The idea of people being considered "illegal" is asinine. How the fukk can you be black and hop on board with a cac mindset of disavowing people to come onto land that was there's in the first place. nikkas trying to defend colonialism just so they can have a seat at the table while everyone lives to work

Like I said here

If black people aren't reaping any form of benefits from immigration removal , then the shyt is null and void.

But I see deep down with what the shyt is all about through.
My parents came here legally and I even remember helping quiz them on their immigration exam.

If you show up at the airport without a passport, you're not getting in the country.

Call it what you want, but its illegal. End of story.