AgedLeafyArmadillo-small.gif

Do yall fools just have this stuff cued up and ready to go? :deadrose:

But on topic, good thread OP. I'm gonna give it a listen

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
So just to be sure...and I believe a Breh broke it down in a previous thread...but is Roland completely independent at this point? He doesn’t have a show on cable or anything like that at the moment?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black people will never get federal dollars unless scraps and crumbs since those are controlled by the average cac working these agencies..

It amazes me how Black people today still expect a fair playing field on something cacs control..knowing how they are, after 100s of years of experience.

Why would a cac in charge send dollars to Black media when they can send them to white media..answer me that please..:gucci:
thats the thing. Roland is drawing a line. Black media delivers political results so democrats should fund black media.

CNN and MSNBC get HUNDREDS of millions per year from this. Black media deserves the same money. Its tax dollars too.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Yeah i watching this earlier shout out to Wendall for help creating that Black Owned Media Coalition:salute:. It's crazy how Black media only gets less than a 10% of ad money for media.:francis:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
this shyt just slid its way into my search results when I was looking for something on f lee bailey :unimpressed:

but here's the real question:

who the fukk is this

I tried to look this dude up, and he's a former high school teacher and a current law student at Hofstra.

a nobody.

with no credentials.

and he's on this show as a panelist? they just brought him on as a stand in, a random c00n to beat up on, but they're giving this dweeb attention he'd never be getting otherwise, they're contributing nothing to the broader conversation, and it looks small time af

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
this shyt just slid its way into my search results when I was looking for something on f lee bailey :unimpressed:

but here's the real question:

who the fukk is this

I tried to look this dude up, and he's a former high school teacher and a current law student at Hofstra.

a nobody.

with no credentials.

and he's on this show as a panelist? they just brought him on as a stand in, a random c00n to beat up on, but they're giving this dweeb attention he'd never be getting otherwise, they're contributing nothing to the broader conversation, and it looks small time af
Roland used to have guests with Republican leanings and they were real and not saying shyt for reactions but because they really felt that way.
Because they were their own men, they didn't ride with Trump on most issues and did not support him for re-election.
Only Blacks that publicly rode for Trump were those willing to read from his script. I've posted clips of one of them appearing on RM's show saying "there were good and bad people on both sides at Charlottesville". Will post again if you want to see it and cringe.

Everybody on a panel agreeing 100% isn't good for a political discussion segment or show, so they found a guy willing to publicly debate these topics. Again, actual Black Republicans aren't circus clowns and therefore aren't willing to damage their credibility saying or defending dumb shyt in public.