The Roland Martin Discussion Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How does Roland have 728k subscribers but his views barely crack 100k? I'm seeing 3k, 6k, 25k views. The trend I see for most YouTube channels is that you normally get a quarter views to subscriber ratio.

What's going on here?
Same reason people can have over 100K plus followers IG but barely be cracking a few thousand likes.

A lot people will follow but not like or watch content and that's not even including the spam paged and inactive ones following them.
He reposts the same video numerous times. The initial video run he does is usually like 50k+

he’s serious about streams.

the clip I just posted is closing in on 70k from last night alone.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland Martin is a clown and a shill.

I will say:

TD Jakes came on way more objective and seemed better informed than Roland in regards to CoVid and vax. And thankfully Roland revered him so he wasnt trying to yell over him.
A clown and a shill? How?

He’s the most successful independent black news outlet doing it right now.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
bekphnqftcb41.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh, the feds only support media ad buys with more than 50K subscribers? :ohhh:

That shyt only benefits white media :wow:

Roland is the only one calling this out :wow: :ohhh:

Start at 14 minutes :wow: Roland got his foot on their necks... he breaks down all the media dollars being spent with white media and how black media always gets locked out :whoo:

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black people will never get federal dollars unless scraps and crumbs since those are controlled by the average cac working these agencies..

It amazes me how Black people today still expect a fair playing field on something cacs control..knowing how they are, after 100s of years of experience.

Why would a cac in charge send dollars to Black media when they can send them to white media..answer me that please..:gucci: