The Rock Johnson is shamelessly jockeying for an MCU role. I'm not mad but it's hilarious.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
I thought you meant other movies outside the DC. They really told him not to appear in Shazam because Dwayne wanted to cameo 5 years later in Black Adam?

:stopitslime:

You can't say 5 years like Covid didn't throw things of by 2 to 3 years, depending on the project. Black Widow was done and ready for theaters then covid pushed it back by a year and a half.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

You can't say 5 years like Covid didn't throw things of by 2 to 3 years, depending on the project. Black Widow was done and ready for theaters then covid pushed it back by a year and a half.

Movie wasn’t finished. They were still doing reshoots and shyt well after covid. Either way it’s a dikk move to try to supplant Shazam for Superman when you are the biggest protagonist of the former

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I guess the rock isn’t satisfied with the John cena Bautista
If he would’ve played the supporting role he might could’ve had him a tv show like cena

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The Rock is trying to secure a franchise. As big as a star he is. He doesn’t have a Terminater, Die Hard, Mission Impossible, Or a Rocky. Dude was even casted in a Die Hard ripoff. And nobody remembers that shyt. He tried to Debo Diesel and DC. And ultimately them movies were meh. He needs to hit up Keanu. Because I thought his career was over with. Till he made a franchise out of John Wick.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Wait, what?

I'm not knowledgeable about JSA, heard Black Adam was a big shyt talker, not a quiet Terminator type like Rock played him, but Fate is supposed to be possessed?

And you know he wasn't going to job to Superman.

Had Cavill's goofy ass turning down cameos in other films just so he could setup a BA/Superman battle :gucci:
The way it’s explained in YJ nabu will only release you if he wants other than that you ain’t taking the helmet off just because

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The Rock is trying to secure a franchise. As big as a star he is. He doesn’t have a Terminater, Die Hard, Mission Impossible, Or a Rocky. Dude was even casted in a Die Hard ripoff. And nobody remembers that shyt. He tried to Debo Diesel and DC. And ultimately them movies were meh. He needs to hit up Keanu. Because I thought his career was over with. Till he made a franchise out of John Wick.
He'd probably try to Debo Keanu too :skip:

But yeah dude needs a franchise or something that is just his

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
why not better then the shyt

m:wrist:u been doing after thanos

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Dwayne about to tell Todd McFarlane, “…oh, word? Well don’t worry about it, Todd. I can get us that Spawn movie made!” :youngsabo:

“Jamie? Nah, he won’t be upset. I know him personally, I can tell him the news. Maybe I can thumb through one of those issues right quick and find a nice cameo for him”

Todd (in his mind): “Get Us this movie made?!? :patrice: