The Rock Johnson is shamelessly jockeying for an MCU role. I'm not mad but it's hilarious.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
It would work so much better as a running joke if he joined the MCU as himself. Put him in Deadpool 3 he's friends with Ryan Reynolds. Now we can do away with what character he should play and all that comes with.

Boom. Problem solved.

:manny:

After The Falcon & The Winter Soldier, the public now knows about the Government testing and the Super-Soldier Serum. You could riff on Pain & Gain with Rocky showing up feenin for that shyt.

And who did he star in Pain & Gain with? :ohhh:

Dwayne+Johnson+Mark+Wahlberg+Pain+Gain+set+WKGJAswEBrxl.jpg

:wow:I'm Team DCU now I shouldn't be helping the competition like this.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Unfortunately they will have to recast Dr. Fate because they messed up his character. He shouldn't be able to take the helmet on and off like that. It was barely implied breh was being possessed. Last time I checked you can't turn possession on and off when you feel like it otherwise it ain't possession :skip:
I ain’t like that either, but I overlooked it since they supposed to reboot

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately they will have to recast Dr. Fate because they messed up his character. He shouldn't be able to take the helmet on and off like that. It was barely implied breh was being possessed. Last time I checked you can't turn possession on and off when you feel like it otherwise it ain't possession :skip:
Wait, what?

I'm not knowledgeable about JSA, heard Black Adam was a big shyt talker, not a quiet Terminator type like Rock played him, but Fate is supposed to be possessed?
The problem with the Dwayne is he’s approaching hollywood like it’s the wrestling business. He tried to carny dc and book a match with Superman but it don’t work that way :mjlol:
And you know he wasn't going to job to Superman.
Bro really thought he was gonna be able to build the DCEU around black fukking adam:laff: Talking about this the start of phase one. DC saw those first week numbers and was like :francis: get the only guy outside reeves whose ever had success in the last three years
Had Cavill's goofy ass turning down cameos in other films just so he could setup a BA/Superman battle :gucci:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Don't get it twisted, if James Gunn never came along and they kept the status quo at DC even with the BA flop Dwayne would have pulled off his power grab. The previous regime had already fallen in line which led to Rock talking BIG shyt. They really did position him as the new face of the MCU and initially bringing back Cavill was a PR coup. Then he and damned near everyone was Gunn'd down. :wow:

Black Adam being a flop made what would have been a huge battle for Gunn into just checking off a box on another person to fire. Life comes at you fast.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait, what?

I'm not knowledgeable about JSA, heard Black Adam was a big shyt talker, not a quiet Terminator type like Rock played him, but Fate is supposed to be possessed?

And you know he wasn't going to job to Superman.

Had Cavill's goofy ass turning down cameos in other films just so he could setup a BA/Superman battle :gucci:

Wait what did he turn down?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this bothered me so much
dr.fate is literally a curse power

then when
Hawkman picked it up and activated the powers I threw my remote

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get it twisted, if James Gunn never came along and they kept the status quo at DC even with the BA flop Dwayne would have pulled off his power grab. The previous regime had already fallen in line which led to Rock talking BIG shyt. They really did position him as the new face of the MCU and initially bringing back Cavill was a PR coup. Then he and damned near everyone was Gunn'd down. :wow:

Black Adam being a flop made what would have been a huge battle for Gunn into just checking off a box on another person to fire. Life comes at you fast.
:confused:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Thought about that but if Zaslav really wanted Cavill as Superman, Gunn would have to fall in line. So it seems like WB was just entertaining Rock knowing full well Cavill and him were going to be fired along with others like Patty Jenkins and Gadot. :francis:

And if WB had just done right by Snyder they would have had an actual functional interconnected universe, but their stupidity led to them throwing in with that racist Whedon which backfired, then they trashed Snyder after he made a good JL movie and they instead brought in this clown Gunn who has no idea how to do good comic book films with seriousness

He only knows how to do comic book comedies and mediocre ones at that.