The Rock Johnson is shamelessly jockeying for an MCU role. I'm not mad but it's hilarious.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So now you're a cac if you think Black Adam should have been tied to Shazam, which is intrinsically tied to the character? :mjlol:

Black Panther, Black Adam, Marvel, DC, films in general just an unapologetically dumb mf with terrible takes. It's like a TLR cosplay with down syndrome, just can't get it right.

If The Rock did Shazam y'all would have been the same ones clowning him for doing a goofy kid superhero movie :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If The Rock did Shazam y'all would have been the same ones clowning him for doing a goofy kid superhero movie :mjlol:
The same y'all that took the family out and supported the movie and gave it a positive review? :unimpressed:

One day "y'all" will realize that just because someone doesn't jump out the window behind some dumb shyt doesn't mean they're on some cac shyt. That binary ass line of thought is sad.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Stars get canned all the time.....Arnold Schwarznegger had great movies and was a box office star, but they canned him in the late 90's when he had a few bombs....Thats why The Rock is in panic mode right now.
The Rock would love to have a run like Arnold had. He hasn't made any classics. Steven Seagal has more classic action movies than Dwayne does.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Rock should skip the MCU entirely and start taking John Wick type roles before he gets too old.
Would love to see him in that universe.

the-rock-rock-bottom.gif

:ohlawd:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The same y'all that took the family out and supported the movie and gave it a positive review? :unimpressed:

One day "y'all" will realize that just because someone doesn't jump out the window behind some dumb shyt doesn't mean they're on some cac shyt. That binary ass line of thought is sad.

Actually READ what I wrote.

I said if y'all would have clowned him (The Rock) for "doing a goofy kid superhero movie" in Shazam. Whether you think the movie was good is irrelevant.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
The dude is a real ass if this is true
“Johnson had some wild demands that included a tequila bar at the New York premiere of Black Adam, featuring his Teremana brand, and pushing for a producer credit on DC League of Super-Pets and then not promoting the film”

:why:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Actually READ what I wrote.

I said if y'all would have clowned him (The Rock) for "doing a goofy kid superhero movie" in Shazam. Whether you think the movie was good is irrelevant.
Oh, my fault.

You should have told me we were going based off a baseless What If that fits your narrative instead of relevant past actions. Say no more breh.

No, really. Don't @ me again behind this. :unimpressed:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
This is also something I don't really understand. How did the Black Adam become the Rock's? How the hell did he start bullying these guys?

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
This is also something I don't really understand. How did the Black Adam become the Rock's? How the hell did he start bullying these guys?
Dude's been obsessed for 15+ years...this is from 2007.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The Rock would love to have a run like Arnold had. He hasn't made any classics. Steven Seagal has more classic action movies than Dwayne does.

Rock had a decent beginning with fast five and the other guys....he better as supporting then the main tbh.