The Rock Johnson is shamelessly jockeying for an MCU role. I'm not mad but it's hilarious.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Aint really a good role for the rock in the MCU, unless they give him some obscure character like Gladiator.
ShortHeartyBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

can't picture him as one of the main x-men or FF4 characters. but hes not one to take a supporting role either, so he would essentially be in the same position as he was with black adam, headlining a d list character and the movie flopping.
He might make a decent rhino :manny:

Or juggernaut if the go with black professor x like the rumors are saying

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
This was Dwaynes decision he didn't want to be a side character.

Cac nerds were pushing for him to be a side character in that cac superhero franchise Shazam which is for kids and he said f that.

And rightfully so and he decided to push for his own film: Black Adam because he wanted to be the main star. Which enraged the cacs because they want Black comicbook characters to only be sidekicks. :mjpls:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There we have it. Going to have Luke Cage grow up in Utah and be a Mormon so it makes sense when Dwayne Samoan drops someone. Disgusting.

He’ll fit right in.

This was Dwaynes decision he didn't want to be a side character.

The hatred for this man is intense..lol. KKK level.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Cac nerds were pushing for him to be a side character in that cac superhero franchise Shazam which is for kids and he said f that.

And rightfully so and he decided to push for his own film: Black Adam because he wanted to be the main star. Which enraged the cacs because they want Black comicbook characters to only be sidekicks. :mjpls:
I can't speak to what cac comic book nerds wanted. He did what he wanted to do and this is the outcome.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
technically they were still atlanteans, just a mexican actor was cast in the role. spidermans actor isn't really from queens either, people just playing make believe
They literally changed Namor origin story to mix with Mexicans tho.

I can see The Rock being Namor but he gotta get better acting skills tho.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

So now you're a cac if you think Black Adam should have been tied to Shazam, which is intrinsically tied to the character? :mjlol:

Black Panther, Black Adam, Marvel, DC, films in general just an unapologetically dumb mf with terrible takes. It's like a TLR cosplay with down syndrome, just can't get it right.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The dude is a real ass if this is true
Damn. He overplayed his hand. It's a shame. He poisoned the "Black Adam" name/brand at least where movies are concerned. I wanted to see WW3 on screen one day too. I doubt that would have happened anyway, though. Oh well.

Dude really needs to reign in the ego.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Crybaby nation b8tchijg ab9ut the biggest star in the game....going out sad? He ain't going anywhere...lol

Stars get canned all the time.....Arnold Schwarznegger had great movies and was a box office star, but they canned him in the late 90's when he had a few bombs....Thats why The Rock is in panic mode right now.