The Rock Johnson is shamelessly jockeying for an MCU role. I'm not mad but it's hilarious.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I still haven't seen Black Adam. Is it that bad?
It’s all right it’s just a straight action movie however dr fate and hawkman were great castings even atom smasher(I think that’s his hero name) cyclone wasn’t bad but they over did the slow motion with her

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They said Black Adam ain't even gonna be in Shazam 2 nor any superman movies

What was the point then? :russ:

The man is a villain idk why they tryna paint him as some misunderstood antihero
I wouldn’t say that it’s just by happenstance a criminal organization trying to take over so what he did was justified in the context. I would hope they would have hinted at him being evil not because he felt like he had to do it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The man has had flops before but he seems to be taking this one especially personally :skip:

Because he let the fans hype him up into taking the BA role. He was deeply involved with his production and was hoping he would have his own “joker” arch not knowing

A) He’s a mid actor unlike Phoenix
B) Nobody knows wtf black Adam really is
C) DC is absolutely incompetent

Didn’t help that the way he approached this was all wrong(not trying to involve BA with his main foe Marvel, trying to jump straight into battles with Superman/Batman, sneaking cavill in, leaking info) So yes this L is personal and humbling especially now that Gunn and DC told him :camby:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
put his buddies who can't act
Cavill, Gadot, and Johnson can't act.

Can't rock with this being some injustice against a black man when he consistently plays up his Samoan side buys houses for samoan family on Instagram etc. He tried to make a power play without the movie to back it up and lost. He needs to beg vin for his job back.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
We also gotta discuss the rock, his wife, and their production company at a later date. This is the second time they’ve attempted to strong arm franchises
Took his slogan too literally "Boots 2 Asses"

That and if you're an IG user..then you'd know Rock used to only follow 0...(usually a sign of arrogance..nikka couldn't even find a Stevie Wonder fan page to follow or bishop td Jake's atleast? Follow no one...:mjgrin: )..he really bought into the badass,kickass top dog character...maybe he needs to go back to Hollywood Rock..

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
The rock doesn’t need to be in any movies period.

He is a famous wrestler that transitioned to movies at the height of WWE and most of his movies do solid numbers of his fan base from wrestling.

But none of his movies are that good. He has to shoehorn himself as the lead in every role …. His acting onscreen is unauthentic. The rock needs to stick to buddy comedy action movies.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
It’s all right it’s just a straight action movie however dr fate and hawkman were great castings even atom smasher(I think that’s his hero name) cyclone wasn’t bad but they over did the slow motion with her
Unfortunately they will have to recast Dr. Fate because they messed up his character. He shouldn't be able to take the helmet on and off like that. It was barely implied breh was being possessed. Last time I checked you can't turn possession on and off when you feel like it otherwise it ain't possession :skip:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with the Dwayne is he’s approaching hollywood like it’s the wrestling business. He tried to carny dc and book a match with Superman but it don’t work that way :mjlol:

Now he’s facing backlash for the first time in his career since 2002 when wrestling fans turned on him. He needs to go back to the drawing board and rebrand himself. People are tired of the fake inspirational 7 bucks gimmick he’s working rn

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
im watching black adam as we speak... i cant even finish it. He should stick to cargo shorts movies.
I cant believe they used For a few dollars more (my fav movie) in this shyt.

I dont care how many hits he has, the rock has 0 classics. you cant compare him to Arnie or Stalone
:mjlol:

Somebody at work tried to tell me he was on Arnie's level:what:

Spent the weekend watching his movies, came back to work the following Monday and gave him the :camby:

Cargo boy has no Kindergarten Cop, no Conan, no Eraser, no Last Action Hero.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man tried to do Vin and DC like he did Farooq

Bro really thought he was gonna be able to build the DCEU around black fukking adam:laff: Talking about this the start of phase one. DC saw those first week numbers and was like :francis: get the only guy outside reeves whose ever had success in the last three years