The Rock Johnson is shamelessly jockeying for an MCU role. I'm not mad but it's hilarious.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Black Adam was trash and he's mad because it was treated as such.
The man has had flops before but he seems to be taking this one especially personally :skip:
After taking his first L in years with DC, I don’t blame him. .
im watching black adam as we speak... i cant even finish it. He should stick to cargo shorts movies.
If Black Adam didn't fail, and Rock was now leading the DCEU, he would not have made this post. :comeon:

I'm chuckling because the TLR narrative was that Black Adam is the greatest Black superhero movie ever made and a guaranteed hit.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
getting rid of Cavil as Superman dampened the deal :manny:

Im here for it but who would he even fight?

They already got Brett Goldstein as Hercules and aint Hemsworth done with the MCU now?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'm chuckling because the TLR narrative was that Black Adam is the greatest Black superhero movie ever made and a guaranteed hit.
It’s really not a bad movie though. They leaned to heavily on the slow motion, dr fate takin off the helmet all willy nilly was a no no but both his and hawkman castings were great jsa felt like they xmen at times

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

They already got Brett Goldstein as Hercules and aint Hemsworth done with the MCU now?
Ehhh what the hell else Hemsworth got outside of Extraction:skip:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

He didn’t specify whether he was done with the mcu but he’s talking a break from acting

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Long term booking:wow:

I was talking about his flop with a friend the other day and we figured he would start leveraging his black side again after spending the last few years being Pacific Islander only. Watch he end up Luke Cage or some shyt and they change the whole character to fit him.
There we have it. Going to have Luke Cage grow up in Utah and be a Mormon so it makes sense when Dwayne Samoan drops someone. Disgusting.
Pls dont let this non-acting ass nikka into the MCU franchise.
He’ll fit right in.
I’m not understanding how they decided to completely skip introducing him in Shazam, have a stand-alone movie, then bring in Superman, still with no Shazam in sight or even being mentioned

This was Dwaynes decision he didn't want to be a side character.