"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
The red pill movement is 1 step away from sodomy. I seen one cat say "women aren't good at anything, even gay men are better at sucking dikk" :scust:
People that try to invalidate movements or religions because of one nutjob are the worst.
The redpill is basically just common sense but because of a few pricks making some dumb comments its not valid anymore?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
People that try to invalidate movements or religions because of one nutjob are the worst.
The redpill is basically just common sense but because of a few pricks making some dumb comments its not valid anymore?
Young man I'm telling you this for your own good, you need to change your ways before it's too late. One of these nikkas gonna invite you over to discuss pill colors and end up violating you. Be careful of the ones that always wanna get you high cause when the time comes, that one'll let you die.
Listen to me! I'm here, but I can only help you if you want me to help.
What do you want for yourself :ufdup: ?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That makes sense. What do you think of BW telling each other not to post their significant others on social media out of fear other women will try to pull dude and/or she’ll find out he has other women? I’ve noticed many blur or crop out their partner’s faces or just show a hand or nothing at all. It seems lowkey weird to be in a relationship with someone if you have that constant fear.

I’m fine with it. Girls have been doing that for a long time. Keep the pix blurred until engagement.

Again- women are shamed by society. Post too many boyfriends everyone thinks you’re some loose girl, post his face and then chicks start looking him up to spite you and throw it in your face, etc.

Why in the world do I need to share my man’s photo with the internet forever? You know how many ppl pull photos, screenshots, go digging through people’s lives just to be spiteful? And then y’all might break up anyway? Please.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Delusional women make the mistake that just cause men all over hail her as a dimepiece, she can do better and better just cause. Melyssa Ford turnt down numerous B/C/D list rappers back in the early 00s that were semi famous, because they didn't have $100 million or multi platinum selling albums like Jay Z or Nelly . She really thought that some 6'9 billionaire African prince would wife her :pachaha:

But rapper The Game exposed her delusions back in 07 and never been the same since :dead:
Omg I remember that bar in Wouldn’t Get Far :mjlol:

Melyssa’s on OF now.
Great points. Lmao it’s funny you used that smiley. Someone named "Stephen Smith" was actually the top donor. She also talked about getting ghosted by a dude she was "seeing" after the accident occurred.
Not Stephen :dead:

Mel was waiting on Future in a cardigan.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
There is no accountability for women.

A woman can pick a tatted guy with a history of violence, maybe some jail time and a few babies around.......then when they get together with him they will claim "oh he is diffrent now" then he beats her up and leaves, she will be like "Men are trash" :mjlol:

The reality of the dating scene right now is that women can pick who they want and the data is showing that they are picking men who won't wife them. Their bodycount is reaching 30+ and no ring. 30+ men testdriving that car and keep sending it back. The sad thing about is that they will only wake up to reality, when their youth and beauty dries up. But you gotta live with your choices......at some point you gotta go from saying "men are trash" to "i am trash and i might need to take a homeless guy off the street and take care of him".

lib123

All Star
Daps
I’m fine with it. Girls have been doing that for a long time. Keep the pix blurred until engagement.

Again- women are shamed by society. Post too many boyfriends everyone thinks you’re some loose girl, post his face and then chicks start looking him up to spite you and throw it in your face, etc.

Why in the world do I need to share my man’s photo with the internet forever? You know how many ppl pull photos, screenshots, go digging through people’s lives just to be spiteful? And then y’all might break up anyway? Please.

You make good points, but the most common reason I hear many BW say they don’t post is because they fear they’ll find out he’s cheating or other women will try to get him. If those are the main fears it seems like the relationship is doomed anyways.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I disagree on the profile part. Dudes have done tons of tinder experiments where they put up average pictures of good looking men and have the men even say repulsive things to the women. They still fukk with those dudes.

The dating apps are now mainstream and their popularity was turbo charged because of covid. For a lot of people now, that IS how you meet a person to date. I agree that it warps one's reality especially since the algorithms are showing you less than 20% of what the general population actually looks like. Being exposed to good looking people constantly leads to foolishness like this:

And the sheer volume of men on those apps(sometimes outnumbering women 3 to 1) has primed women to see any man who isn't built like an NCAA athlete with a model's jawline, nose, eyes and cheekbones to be below their standards. Especially if one of those men is using her as a slump buster. She reasons "I got an attractive man to sleep with me. Why can't I get him to commit?" She doesn't know or doesn't want to believe she's only one out of several women he's smashing.

Yes, people can be more forgiving when it comes to dealing with attractive people. But my issue is how people are misusing the data and using the data as the standard. Because the data is not based on peoples reality. Dating apps have also seen a decline of active users, and those users are mainly women. The moment a woman creates an account, she is bombarded with messages.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You make good points, but the most common reason I hear many BW say they don’t post is because they fear they’ll find out he’s cheating or other women will try to get him. If those are the main fears it seems like the relationship is doomed anyways.
It’s called being cautious lol

Dating is different now. No need to invite temptation 🤷🏾‍♀️

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

A woman can pick a tatted guy with a history of violence, maybe some jail time and a few babies around.......then when they get together with him they will claim "oh he is diffrent now" then he beats her up and leaves, she will be like "Men are trash" :mjlol:

The reality of the dating scene right now is that women can pick who they want and the data is showing that they are picking men who won't wife them. Their bodycount is reaching 30+ and no ring. 30+ men testdriving that car and keep sending it back. The sad thing about is that they will only wake up to reality, when their youth and beauty dries up. But you gotta live with your choices......at some point you gotta go from saying "men are trash" to "i am trash and i might need to take a homeless guy off the street and take care of him".
JBO brehs waiting patiently for that day
ovRv1e8_d.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

We only hold women we are dating accountable

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
YES. But that is CULTURAL CONDITIONING.

Those white women come from families where that is prioritized.

Do Black families as a whole prioritize men’s education and finances as much as other groups?

Because when those of us (women AND men) on THIS board do we get attacked and told that we are telling Black girls to be gold diggers and the “good women” only look for character :comeon:.

You got a bunch of Black girls who are not being raised to prioritize provision because many are not in households where that is the lesson.

White and Asian girls will be ridiculed if they can’t bring home a man who is destined to make good money. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE.

So Black women go for what women are naturally attracted to because most are never taught to truly EXPECT finances from our men.

When our community tells the 20YOs “that 5’6 engineering student will be making $300k in 12 years and you will be able to stay home with your kids” girls will start ignoring the 6’4 guy who plays college ball with no guarantee of a contract or degree in something useful.
THAT IS THE ISSUE.

No one naturally gets it right at 22.
Other communities guide their young.

The same white and Asian girls who are taught to chase the bag while young have brothers who are taught to complete their degrees or head into trades right after HS so they have ability to make middle class wages by late 20s.

Shoo…Black wealth would increase if every young Black man 18-25 simply worked for UPS or had a trade that they started right out of HS. There are new programs popping up that have high schoolers learning about trucking, etc. Those are going to be 18, 19, 20, 21 YOs making GREAT money. And if the girls around them are taught what that means, they will find a nice dude amongst that group and start the marriage/family thing early.

We used to have the highest marriage rates and now we have the lowest. We have to put work in on both sides to correct things.
Black Muslim women have the same issue and they are taught and raised to value provision because that's a man's role and yet most of the black Muslim women I know are divorced or single.

:francis:

Why do you think older women don't warn and guide younger women? I've noticed more OGs have been warning us young brehs about the drama of having multiple BMs and getting taxed by child support. Some even say their biggest regret is not having all their children with one woman. Why don't you think older BW are doing the same as far as telling younger BW the types of dudes to avoid?
They compete with the young. That's why.

Which is good advice! But men thinking girls 20yrs their junior will be crawling all over them is the lie
Manosphere doesn't preach this. If you think it does, you have a massive misunderstanding of it, and if someone has taught this they're the only ones doing so.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Theeeeese are the convos white and Asian moms have with their 17-22YO daughters.
Earlier. Around puberty, I'd say. I saw assortative mating in middle school, no bs, and some of them actually got married later. Even mixed race relationships (which still kinda stood out back then, even in NYC).

lib123

All Star
Daps
Black Muslim women have the same issue and they are taught and raised to value provision because that's a man's role and yet most of the black Muslim women I know are divorced or single.

:francis:

They compete with the young. That's why.

Manosphere doesn't preach this. If you think it does, you have a massive misunderstanding of it, and if someone has taught this they're the only ones doing so.

That’s true to an extent. Many women in their 40s and 20s compete over dudes in their 30s. But there’s no excuse for BW 55+ not to warn young girls. But as @Gloxina said there’s a lot of shame older women don’t wanna admit the mistakes they made.