"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Men do this because the women who are available at their beck and call, are all the same. Like what normal woman can fly out to your games all the time? Or be at the club every night till 3am? Or have no job, kids or life that she can't leave every time you want?

Hoes
And weee talking about 000000000.000000001 percentage of women

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I think that goes for any woman who over emphasizes a preference it be money, status or looks...They still want that man on her type of time when its all said and done...
My dad gave me two pieces of advice as a teen, “you can swerve in different lanes but the man most willing to commit to you is your speed.” :ufdup:

“You’re either your type’s type or you’re taking what you can get.” :ufdup:

It crushed me to hear it at the time but I appreciated later on.

It kept me realistic.

Very true. While many brehettes are focused on vanity, women in other communities are having convos like this.

Only a small amount of men are billionaires and what are the odds those men will want the women who want them?

This is the issue people are having today.

Everyone thinks they’re too good for the person who is actually good for them yet everyone wants to be loved for who they are.

It’s like wanting a Bentley with Toyota reliability.

lib123

All Star
Daps
My dad gave me two pieces of advice as a teen, “you can swerve in different lanes but the man most willing to commit to you is your speed.” :ufdup:

“You’re either your type’s type or you’re taking what you can get.” :ufdup:

It crushed me to hear it at the time but I appreciated later on.

It kept me realistic.

Only a small amount of men are billionaires and what are the odds those men will want the women who want them?

This is the issue people are having today.

Everyone thinks they’re too good for the person who is actually good for them yet everyone wants to be loved for who they are.

It’s like wanting a Bentley with Toyota reliability.

That's true but it still seems more rational to seek a man with tangible resources than intangibles like 'swag'.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
That's true but it still seems more rational to seek a man with tangible resources than intangibles like 'swag'.
Well… Birth control (or lack there of) also plays a part in who women find attractive.

Pill-taking women not only prefer a somewhat less masculine male faces; they are also more likely to choose such men as partners.

Women who chose their partners when they were on the pill were significantly less likely to divorce than women who chose their partners when they were off it.

This suggests that being on the pill may lead women to choose partners who are good resource providers and willing to stick with them through thick and thin (hence the lower divorce rate and greater satisfaction with resource investment).
White mothers put their daughters on the pill at 13.

Do you think black mothers putting their daughters on the pill at 13 would lead to less single mother homes? :jbhmm:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
You gotta stop dating demonic women breh. @Mr. Somebody gave us a definitive list on the type of women to avoid:

Women with tattoos
Overly arched eyebrows
Hoop hearings
Animal print

Blond hair
etc.

Avoid these traits in women and you'll be able to invite them over without being in fear :blessed:
My girl has all of these. :lupe:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Well… Birth control (or lack there of) also plays a part in who women find attractive.

Do you think black mothers putting their daughters on the pill at 13 would lead to less single mother homes? :jbhmm:

In theory yes because more girls on the pill would result in fewer pregnancies. But even still Black girls would probably continue pursuing the same types of dudes due to lack of guidance on choosing from their parent(s).

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

But being put on the pill at 13 is insane.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Wow this is interesting. What is your take? Would you have your daughter start taking the pill early?

I don't know if the pros out weight the cons. It seems like it may be safer in terms of preventing pregnancies but if there is an added bonus of changing how men are precived it may be worth looking in to. I'm not a woman nor do I want children.

I would like to hear what women think of this.