"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Biological desires are something that's understood.

Prioritizing is placing things in a pecking order to suit needs after a thought process. If that biological desire for height and looks is put on the back burner for financial provisions it's not being prioritized. Same as us being told to place a woman's looks on the back burner for supportive and nurturing characteristics (though that's waned because now men have to accept anybody as so to not offend women).

And that was petty because regardless of how promiscuous each ethnic group of women are or aren't between 17-22, one is still taught to tone it down and place financial security and long-term potential above superficial traits vs the other not going through it as you keep admitting. Running through the frat bros is irrelevant to their endgame being achieved.

EDIT: Between me and someone else you seem to believe we're arguing that white/non-black women naturally prefer short and average/ugly men. This is not what we're arguing.
But that is my entire point: WHITE GIRLS ARE TAUGHT. Black families DO NOT TEACH BLACK GIRLS!

Oddly enough this video, although about Nicki and Meg on the surface, touches on this exact issue: the problem is white and Asian girls have families filled with older women giving them the game while Black girls have families filled with women who don’t share the game.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
But that is my entire point: WHITE GIRLS ARE TAUGHT. Black families DO NOT TEACH BLACK GIRLS!

Oddly enough this video, although about Nicki and Meg on the surface, touches on this exact issue: the problem is white and Asian girls have families filled with older women giving them the game while Black girls have families filled with women who don’t share the game.

Nobody disputed what's taught though...and truth be told, I don't fully agree that these clans of Black women don't share "the game"...they just don't tell them to put down heights/looks/swag/edge early enough.

Plenty of young Black girls/women are told to be about the bag. The bag holder just needs to still be fine. And they don't drop it until those Other counterparts are 2-3 kids and likely a divorce/cashout ahead of them.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Nobody disputed what's taught though...and truth be told, I don't fully agree that these clans of Black women don't share "the game"...they just don't tell them to put down heights/looks/swag/edge early enough.

Plenty of young Black girls/women are told to be about the bag. The bag holder just needs to still be fine. And they don't drop it until those Other counterparts are 2-3 kids and likely a divorce/cashout ahead of them.
As a woman I’m literally telling you. The message the last generation of Black girls received isn’t what white/Asian girls received

lib123

All Star
Daps

Yeah she makes good points in the video about the lack of guidance from older Black women to younger Black women. But on the flip side, you could argue that younger Black women have way more real-life examples of the downfalls of prioritizing looks and "swag" in the form of single mothers who picked the wrong men all around them struggling. White and Asian girls don't have as many real-life examples of the downfalls of choosing wrong. Common sense and discernment have to kick in at some point.

Another thing is a lot of these dudes don't even hide the way they feel about women, especially if they have a lot of options. Listen to how Gilbert Arenas, a former NBA player, calmly calls the mother of his four children a hoe and a jump off (19 min mark). If you let a lot of these dudes many BW prioritize because they have superficial attributes talk long enough, it's obvious getting with them is a bullet train to a dysfunctional relationship.

Scipio

Pro
Daps
This popped up on my feed cause it went viral. Posted a few days ago but nearly half a milli views :hubie:

Cliffs:
-The small minority of very attractive men control hookup culture and women go along with it because they're conditioned to think sex is not a big deal and is a way of asserting feminine independence

-Women catch feelings first. The guy that she's interested in isn't ready for commitment and wants to continue exploring his options as a desired man in his prime and the 'relationship' ends.

-Bitterness eventually sets in once a woman has gone through this enough times.

-Men are turning to Only Fans for a simulated girlfriend experience because they're tired of being invisible and rejected

-It also encourages them to fall into manosphere scams

-The top 15% of men will feel lonely and empty if they grow out of hookup culture and can't find a partner. They'll feel they wasted their time.

She doesn't mention it, but the growing number of men who don't want to feel like 'consolation prizes' will contribute to the bitterness some of these women feel. If a woman lowers her standards for a man that was essentially a non-starter to her, and even he isn't interested, and she knows based on past experience that the 'high value' men she's been going for will not commit. She's stuck in a lose-lose situation. :picard:

I don't know how we fix this without anyone feeling disrespected. If women are told to avoid these top 20% of men and give other men a chance, you're policing and trying to control their bodies and their sexuality, you're p*ssy watching and asking them to settle for less than they're entitled to. If you tell men to not reject women who've been the playthings of these top 20 men, then you're emasculating them, encouraging simping and settling for less. I'm not sway, I don't have the answers but it's interesting seeing a woman understand this perspective.

Edit: here's the video she made addressing the ladies

I'm super late to this post and haven't watched the video yet, but going by the cliffs, this is a predictable result of the obselescence of marriage (due to changing social norms, technological advances and other societal trends.) When men and women don't need each other to get through life, pairing comes to depend mostly on raw lizard-brain level attraction, which leaves most people out in the cold.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
So exactly what message was that which was given to our women?
Focus on degrees and securing yourself because no man is coming to take care of you. Which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy if you don’t know when and how to date for optimal results. 🤷🏾‍♀️

@lib123 And of course we had examples of things going badly, but the point is you have to talk to young ppl while they are YOUNG. You can’t throw them into the world and then say “oh sorry you had some bad experiences and no one told you what men are like. Tough shyt, get over it”. That’s where you get the girls in their 20s and early 30s just sitting back re-evaluating and thinking about all the shyt no one told them and trying to course correct, when mom and aunties coulda sat you down before you went out into the world and gave you the real. And if you didn’t have a dad around to tell you, it’s more imperative for those around you to give you the game.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Focus on degrees and securing yourself because no man is coming to take care of you. Which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy if you don’t know when and how to date for optimal results. 🤷🏾‍♀️

@lib123 And of course we had examples of things going badly, but the point is you have to talk to young ppl while they are YOUNG. You can’t throw them into the world and then say “oh sorry you had some bad experiences and no one told you what men are like. Tough shyt, get over it”. That’s where you get the girls in their 20s and early 30s just sitting back re-evaluating and thinking about all the shyt no one told them and trying to course correct, when mom and aunties coulda sat you down before you went out into the world and gave you the real. And if you didn’t have a dad around to tell you, it’s more imperative for those around you to give you the game.

Why do you think older women don't warn and guide younger women? I've noticed more OGs have been warning us young brehs about the drama of having multiple BMs and getting taxed by child support. Some even say their biggest regret is not having all their children with one woman. Why don't you think older BW are doing the same as far as telling younger BW the types of dudes to avoid?

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Fair enough, this is the predominant school of thought but it gets practiced hypocritically.

Daps
Reppin
London
Why do you think older women don't warn and guide younger women? I've noticed more OGs have been warning us young brehs about the drama of having multiple BMs and getting taxed by child support. Some even say their biggest regret is not having all their children with one woman. Why don't you think older BW are doing the same as far as telling younger BW the types of dudes to avoid?
We can’t skirt by the consequences of our actions for as long as women can. Plus the severity of them impacts our life much harder so we can’t really ignore it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
The red pill movement is 1 step away from sodomy. I seen one cat say "women aren't good at anything, even gay men are better at sucking dikk" :scust:
Kevin Samuels said some shyt like this too!

Mafukkas posted the video on here and fakkits on here was cosigning! :scust:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
A big part of it is shame. Women are shamed by society so to save face a lot of women take it on the chin and say “hey, that’s how life goes” instead of “yea I got played because I didn’t know that men play games with women, so don’t do what I did”.

Then some women see younger women as competition so they don’t say anything.

Some were hurt and damaged by unhealthy marriages and parents and tell girls to make $ because that $ will be a safety net if you find yourself in an abusive marriage (which is actually true).

Same way some brehs on here called out how the “manosphere” is running game on young dudes telling them to get their money up and focus on women when they are in their late 30s/40s, when most young women won’t be into them when they hit that age even if they have money.

Some folks in the community can be dysfunctional and toxic and haven’t healed before having kids. 🤷🏾‍♀️

lib123

All Star
Daps
A big part of it is shame. Women are shamed by society so to save face a lot of women take it on the chin and say “hey, that’s how life goes” instead of “yea I got played because I didn’t know that men play games with women, so don’t do what I did”.

Then some women see younger women as competition so they don’t say anything.

Some were hurt and damaged by unhealthy marriages and parents and tell girls to make $ because that $ will be a safety net if you find yourself in an abusive marriage (which is actually true).

Same way some brehs on here called out how the “manosphere” is running game on young dudes telling them to get their money up and focus on women when they are in their late 30s/40s, when most young women won’t be into them when they hit that age even if they have money.

Some folks in the community can be dysfunctional and toxic and haven’t healed before having kids. 🤷🏾‍♀️

That makes sense. What do you think of BW telling each other not to post their significant others on social media out of fear other women will try to pull dude and/or she’ll find out he has other women? I’ve noticed many blur or crop out their partner’s faces or just show a hand or nothing at all. It seems lowkey weird to be in a relationship with someone if you have that constant fear.

Last edited: