"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

lib123

All Star
Daps
That makes sense. What do you think of BW telling each other not to post their significant others on social media out of fear other women will try to pull dude and/or she’ll find out he has other women? I’ve noticed many blur or crop out their partner’s faces or just show a hand or nothing at all. It seems lowkey weird to be in a relationship with someone if you have that constant fear.

I’m fine with it. Girls have been doing that for a long time. Keep the pix blurred until engagement.

Again- women are shamed by society. Post too many boyfriends everyone thinks you’re some loose girl, post his face and then chicks start looking him up to spite you and throw it in your face, etc.

Why in the world do I need to share my man’s photo with the internet forever? You know how many ppl pull photos, screenshots, go digging through people’s lives just to be spiteful? And then y’all might break up anyway? Please.
You make good points, but the most common reason I hear many BW say they don’t post is because they fear they’ll find out he’s cheating or other women will try to get him. If those are the main fears it seems like the relationship is doomed anyways.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
wats the difference

Rizz at its simplest is mouthpiece but broadly refers to charm. Its basically your game. Vibe is the broader sense of emotions you elicit. Are you fun, funny, dangerous, exciting, safe/chill, boring. Its whatever mood your associated with. You can have no rizz but be unpredictable which makes for a good time = vibe.

Daps

This nikka said a whole lot of nonsensical shyt.

But content of this ilk let’s you know as long as you say some shyt confidently, a critical mass of people that like to be pandered, can’t think for themselves or that are looking to justify their behavior, gonna gravitate to it.

I might start grifting because this shyt is a layup apparently.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This nikka said a whole lot of nonsensical shyt.

But content of this ilk let’s you know as long as you say some shyt confidently, a critical mass of people that like to be pandered, can’t think for themselves or that are looking to justify their behavior, gonna gravitate to it.

I might start grifting because this shyt is a layup apparently.

Lol I think he made some accurate points about many dudes out here not being problem solvers and driven by lust, which ultimately dooms most of these "relationships" off the rip.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

I feel you. I mean, those White girls are posting their boyfriends, those boyfriends are generally proposing at like 26- 30. White women and white men do things differently than Black women and Black men. If we were in a culture that promoted marriage to both sexes we would all probably move a little differently. 🤷🏾‍♀️

lib123

All Star
Daps
I feel you. I mean, those White girls are posting their boyfriends, those boyfriends are generally proposing at like 26- 30. White women and white men do things differently than Black women and Black men. If we were in a culture that promoted marriage to both sexes we would all probably move a little differently. 🤷🏾‍♀️

I think what she was saying is a lot of BW are scared to post their man because they don’t wanna get DMs from other women saying they’re sharing the same dude.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I think what she was saying is a lot of BW are scared to post their man because they don’t wanna get DMs from other women saying they’re sharing the same dude.
I know exactly what you’re saying.

And I’m saying White girls don’t have that concern when posting their men, possibly because of the differences of our dating cultures.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Sorry I just skimmed through the last page but are we debating how BW can't post their man because BM are cheaters?

:heh:

It's amazing how people run towards something that so obviously and blatantly toxic yet still tell themselves it's something they should persue.

:francis:
You hate to see it.

PS All types of men cheat. There is no holy land of men who are better than the next. That's a "grass is greener" lie women tell themselves because they simply refuse to see that how much of their lives they waste trying to run behind men.

Men pick women up and throw them away at will while women begging to be the next disposable object

:francis: Again, you hate to see it.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.

What he means is a man who isn’t showing up at his strongest in his own life cannot deal with the soft side a woman is showing him.

It sounds like common sense but a lot of women probably take it personally.

It’s like dealing with a man when he’s grinding as opposed to when he’s come up.

Night and day.