"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That’s true to an extent. Many women in their 40s and 20s compete over dudes in their 30s. But there’s no excuse for BW 55+ not to warn young girls. But as @Gloxina said there’s a lot of shame older women don’t wanna admit the mistakes they made.
You see online a women get told by older women not to get married

But do they get told to choose better men before they have kids?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
You see online a women get told by older women not to get married

But do they get told to choose better men before they have kids?

No one should be taking advice from random people online. That’s why so many people are being radicalized by craziness.

Young people should be learning from what they’ve witnessed and been taught from their family. This stuff really has to be modeled. It’s best if it’s modeled everywhere your child is (home, extended family, community). But we don’t have a lot of role models. We have a lot of people just talking. It’s unfortunate that so many of our young people are living and learning dysfunction.

lib123

All Star
Daps
^^^^ she’s right.

Girls are taught not to perform “wifely duties” for a man who isn’t their hubby/fiancé, but don’t understand that sex is part of that as well! Why?? Because it’s fun, feels great and makes you feel closer to your partner. It feels mutual, but ultimately IT IS NOT because the consequences of sex rest with the woman/our body and NOT with y’all. All the risk falls on our shoulders after you ejaculate. When girls fully understand that they are WAY more careful about who they sleep with because now you know that you will get left holding the bag if you sleep with the wrong guy. Or at least understand the importance of contraception so you don’t end up in a bad situation.

The truth is, making you a couple home cooked meals costs me infinitely less than spreading my legs. I don’t get as tied up emotionally, I don’t feel insecure, I don’t have exposure to stds or pregnancy, and I can easily detach and move on if you turn out to be an a$$hole.

^^^^ Ain’t no 18YO with the ability to reason like this. This is GAME dropped on a young woman so she can traverse the crazy dating world and find a genuine man.

I kinda want to have a daughter just to put this shyt in motion 🤣🤣🤣
Must be so fun to be a parent and watch your kid get it right. 💕💕

Yeah and if a woman builds a reputation for only hooking up with dudes in relationships (no fwb, low body count) and doing things in relationships like cooking for her man, she’s way more likely to attract a “high value” man for commitment that other women are giving away their cookies to for free.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah and if a woman builds a reputation for only hooking up with dudes in relationships (no fwb, low body count) and doing things in relationships like cooking for her man, she’s way more likely to attract a “high value” man for commitment that other women are giving away their cookies to for free.
The majority of these women's attitude about cooking is frightening. I've met so many women who said they can't cook, don't know how to cook, or will never cook for a man :picard:

And the few I've run across who say they can cook think a man should be honored to eat their food :dahell: And the food they do cook be average as hell :mjtf:

And the craziest part is these are average looking women living average lives. I won't even bring up the hoes talking bout they need a chef and a maid :deadrose:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The majority of these women's attitude about cooking is frightening. I've met so many women who said they can't cook, don't know how to cook, or will never cook for a man :picard:

And the few I've run across who say they can cook think a man should be honored to eat their food :dahell: And the food they do cook be average as hell :mjtf:

And the craziest part is these are average looking women living average lives. I won't even bring up the hoes talking bout they need a chef and a maid :deadrose:

They should have kids, at all. Imagine someone not being able to cook, raising a child. What they gonna feed them? Fast food 24/7?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is common across sexes. Male entertainers and athletes stay passing around the same ass Kardashians, Lori Harveys, Ciara's and whatever the hell too. I'm not judging them, just pointing it out.

Natedogg and 2pac was yellin "Everywhere I go, I see the same hooooee :ohlawd:" waaay back in 1996
Men do this because the women who are available at their beck and call, are all the same. Like what normal woman can fly out to your games all the time? Or be at the club every night till 3am? Or have no job, kids or life that she can't leave every time you want?

Hoes

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No one should be taking advice from random people online. That’s why so many people are being radicalized by craziness.

Young people should be learning from what they’ve witnessed and been taught from their family. This stuff really has to be modeled. It’s best if it’s modeled everywhere your child is (home, extended family, community). But we don’t have a lot of role models. We have a lot of people just talking. It’s unfortunate that so many of our young people are living and learning dysfunction.
Im saying ppl talk about what they get told in real life online

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, it's validation a man in a relationship it sends out message of desirability and has been pre-selected, simply put 'if nobody wants you why should I want you' a debate on the morality of it can be had but it is what it is

The thing is you gotta start somewhere so some bytch has to take the L and get that man

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Us dudes ain't much better

With all the dudes that get themselves caught up in bad situations due to poor decision making and lack of discipline

Things including but not limited to unwanted pregnancies, unhappy marriages, and bad financial decisions

See it all the time:francis:

I just try my best to make sure it isn't me :manny:

Damn that sounds like the dudes women pick over the good guys.