"The reason why most women think men are trash, is because they're all sleeping with the same guys"-UK Sis

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
While it goes the notion of a man having his own place as a starter vs non-starter in dating, it isn't that wild to restrict new women from being where you may your heads. All hoodrats are not that obvious and sometimes it ain't about hoodrats, you don't do what a "regular" woman wants you to do and you potentially got vandalism...
You gotta stop dating demonic women breh. @Mr. Somebody gave us a definitive list on the type of women to avoid:

Women with tattoos
Overly arched eyebrows
Hoop hearings
Animal print
Blond hair
etc.

Avoid these traits in women and you'll be able to invite them over without being in fear :blessed:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You gotta stop dating demonic women breh. @Mr. Somebody gave us a definitive list on the type of women to avoid:

Women with tattoos
Overly arched eyebrows
Hoop hearings
Animal print
Blond hair
etc.

Avoid these traits in women and you'll be able to invite them over without being in fear :blessed:
So don't date a 21st century woman who isn't strictly religious? :skip:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
THIS.

Rotate at 2-3 spots, become a regular, be cool with security, bartenders. Ppl notice that and want to buddy/buddy with you.

Also tip well. I’ve had a few bartenders line me up purely off of the strength of tipping well every time I came.

THIS!

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Women with tattoos
Overly arched eyebrows
Hoop hearings
Animal print
Blond hair
etc.

Yes, avoid white women :ufdup:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I dislike when people try to make love into a science or try to make some scientific proposition about love.

It’s like they’re looking for an answer to the problems between people, as if it’s solvable for everyone in a rational sense.

Like if this happened, then that wouldn’t be a problem anymore…

lib123

All Star
Daps
But that is my entire point: WHITE GIRLS ARE TAUGHT. Black families DO NOT TEACH BLACK GIRLS!

Oddly enough this video, although about Nicki and Meg on the surface, touches on this exact issue: the problem is white and Asian girls have families filled with older women giving them the game while Black girls have families filled with women who don’t share the game.

I watched some more of her videos and it stood out how she says a lot of women choosing men based on looks is masculine energy (around 8 min mark). Never heard it labelled that way. Thoughts? @Speaking Womanese @Gloxina

Daps
Reppin
London baby.

I watched some more of her videos and it stood out how she says a lot of women choosing men based on looks is masculine energy (around 8 min mark). Never heard it labelled that way. Thoughts? @Speaking Womanese @Gloxina

She’s right.

This is a male mindset:

A man being stuck on a woman is normal because a man chases a woman until she catches him. :lolbron:

A woman choosing vanity over resources is unnatural to her own biology which is why women who put looks over everything end up with a psychologically effeminate man.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
She’s right.

This is a male mindset:

A man being stuck on a woman is normal because a man chases a woman until she catches him. :lolbron:

A woman choosing vanity over resources is unnatural to her own biology which is why women who put looks over everything end up with a psychologically effeminate man.

Yeah some women overdo it when it comes to physical preferences.

It ain't the end of the world if he ain't 6'2.

It shouldn't be a deal breaker if he a bald head.

A woman should be attracted to her man but some overlook red flags cuz he their physical type.

lib123

All Star
Daps
She’s right.

This is a male mindset:

Very true. While many brehettes are focused on vanity, women in other communities are having convos like this.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
She’s right.

This is a male mindset:

I think that goes for any woman who over emphasizes a preference it be money, status or looks...They still want that man on her type of time when its all said and done...

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yes there is, the vast majority of men are capable of getting a woman, now it may not be the type of woman desired but guess what that's life and it's not fair
Which is high-key trash. I only pull skinny women with no aṣṣ or boobs, or big bįtches with no body.
Unless the skinny girl has big lips and fire cat with fire head, I'd rather just stay single:mjlol:

:mjcry: